Fanboy/Fangirl Take 3

EnderAndrew

Well, I liked his personality quite a lot.

But yeah, not that handsome. At least on that image.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm a fanman (well, I'm not exactly a boy am I?) of leather pants :-

david-hasselhoff-007-img.jpg

Damn, I look hot there :-"

Some people stand in darkness. Afraid to step into the light.

Some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender is in sight.Don't you worry, it's going to be all right.

Cause I'm always there. I won't let you out of my sight.

I'll be there never you fear. I'll be there forever and always.

I'm always here.

Don't bemoan looks in this thread, for crying out load. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

On the other hand, I know a good personality can dramatically make someone look better. From experience, I can say that I tend to find people more physiscally appealing as I get to know and like them.

That's why all these sexpots and beefcakes really don't mean much. I'll likely never meet any of these actresses. The people in my actual life, with whom I converse, who share my joy and despair, are far more important to me.

I'm my wife's fanboy. I'm Alicia and Michael's fanboy. I'm my family's fanboy.

Hmmmm, I think I've been preaching. I'd better make a quick getaway.

Hey! Look over there. :-

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I once sat on a bus when two extremely hot women (they must have been models) sat on the two seats in front of me. I was like "WOO!!" to myself as it was a long trip and some eye candy has never hurt anyone. After 3 hours of listening to their "OMGAAAWD! NO WAY! OMGAAAAAWD! SHE'S LIKE.. AND I WAS LIKE.. OMGAAAAWD!! *GIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLE*" on cell phones and between each other, all I wanted to do was punch them both in the face. With a chainsaw. On nitromethane.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Don't bemoan looks in this thread, for crying out load.  Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

On the other hand, I know a good personality can dramatically make someone look better.  From experience, I can say that I tend to find people more physiscally appealing as I get to know and like them.

That's why all these sexpots and beefcakes really don't mean much.  I'll likely never meet any of these actresses.  The people in my actual life, with whom I converse, who share my joy and despair, are far more important to me.

I'm my wife's fanboy.  I'm Alicia and Michael's fanboy.  I'm my family's fanboy.

Hmmmm, I think I've been preaching.  I'd better make a quick getaway.

Hey!  Look over there.    :-

Well said. I don't keep up with celebrities because quite personally I see them for what they are: people. They're not gods, they're not idols, they're just people who managed to get their faces on camera. But that doesn't stop me from looking at a few (most of which aren't very famous) and saying, "Dern he's hot." :- *coughjakegyllenhaalcough*

sig2.gif

Don't bemoan looks in this thread, for crying out load.  Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

On the other hand, I know a good personality can dramatically make someone look better.  From experience, I can say that I tend to find people more physiscally appealing as I get to know and like them.

That's why all these sexpots and beefcakes really don't mean much.  I'll likely never meet any of these actresses.  The people in my actual life, with whom I converse, who share my joy and despair, are far more important to me.

I'm my wife's fanboy.  I'm Alicia and Michael's fanboy.  I'm my family's fanboy.

Hmmmm, I think I've been preaching.  I'd better make a quick getaway.

Hey!  Look over there.    :-

Well said. I don't keep up with celebrities because quite personally I see them for what they are: people. They're not gods, they're not idols, they're just people who managed to get their faces on camera. But that doesn't stop me from looking at a few (most of which aren't very famous) and saying, "Dern he's hot." :- *coughjakegyllenhaalcough*

@Darkside:Uh oh look out Darkside your boyfriend's coming! :p

P.S nope, battlehardened soldier, but i still think Mira's hot, i may have some compitition with Shryke over who likes Mira more :lol:

Well, Id be lying if I said I didnt have a few Hasselhoff albums in my collection :D

Who hasn't? :D

DL

*slowly raises hand*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Who hasn't?  :D

DL

I don't.

Also,

pixies_d.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I once sat on a bus when two extremely hot women (they must have been models) sat on the two seats in front of me. I was like "WOO!!" to myself as it was a long trip and some eye candy has never hurt anyone. After 3 hours of listening to their "OMGAAAWD! NO WAY! OMGAAAAAWD! SHE'S LIKE.. AND I WAS LIKE.. OMGAAAAWD!! *GIGGLEGIGGLEGIGGLE*" on cell phones and between each other, all I wanted to do was punch them both in the face. With a chainsaw. On nitromethane.

Sounds rather...familiar. :ermm:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I estimate that we've got quite big silent audience here in WOT shaking their heads and shrugging to our taste in topics. :lol:

kirottu said: