What music are you listening to right now?

Cantousent

:)
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, no one's perfect. Except you, which kind of kills my point at the starting line...oh well.

Turmion K

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ouch. I feel your pain. Well, not really.

Turmion K

kirottu said:

What? Where? Who? Oh, you mean valkyries? Alvar? Haven't seen'em since the Haeme were converted to christianity. It's mostly us normal people here nowadays. And polar bears.

Turmion K

kirottu said:

Oh yeah. I don't know about homosexality or lard, but boy they sweat.

kirottu said:

WinterSun:

Well, last time I visited Sweden, there were mostly brunettes there. And all quite normal-looking. Getting the hint, are you?

Edit: How to sweat in the arctic? It's 22 Celsius here right now. I visited a local metal joint. That's how.

Borknagar - Inner Ocean Hypothesis

kirottu said:

The world of full of good-looking normal chicks and you're blind. And sweaty.

Borknagar - The Wonder

^Definetly gay.

kirottu said:

Hey,all the Swedish girls I've met have been tall and blonde.I just assumed the stereotype was accurate.

(If you want to refer to British girls as a bunch of fat slappers I won't argue)

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I personally know about 3 brits, so my opinion is moot.

kirottu said:

^One of the 3 brits. As far as I know, she's not lardy in any sense of the word.

Fejd - V

kirottu said:

(If you want to refer to British girls as a bunch of fat slappers I won't argue)

I ****ing would though!

DL

I think you'll find my exact words were:

(If you want to refer to British girls(except Darth Launch) as a bunch of fat slappers I won't argue)

Plus:

Bal Sagoth-And lo,when the imperium marches against Gul-Kothoth,then dark sorceries shall enshroud the citadel of the obsidian crown

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

AoE 3 Main theme :">

An eargasm for an old fan.

kirottu said:

Minutemen - West Germany.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Howard Shore - Official Soundtrack o...well, what could it be? :D

kirottu said: