Please welcome our new moderators!

Wow... a lot happens in the weekend I'm away... :)

Well, I'm sure all the new/promoted mods have had their fill of congratulations etc. but I felt I should put in my tuppence worth :D

Congratulations! (w00t)

DL

P.S. Welcome "Authority"... I'm sure you'll fit right in ;)

P.P.S. Who in their right mind would allow/want Kaftan to be a moderator?!

:ermm:"

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

P.P.S. Who in their right mind would allow/want Kaftan to be a moderator?!

:-"

no one.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Love that quote.

(I first saw it printed on a t-shirt, worn by a very busty girl :-)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Love that quote.

(I first saw it printed on a t-shirt, worn by a very busty girl :-)

rofl!! I had to call hubby and tell him that one. -- then I had to explain how that quote came up.

Oookay...that was worse than most of mine. Surely you can best me, Ender.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mighty Oracle, if I may have but an attosecond of your time...

I have heard reference to "naughty bits."

Which ones are naughty, zeroes or ones?

And in response, thus spake the Usenet Oracle:

I'm afraid you have been missing out on the whole thing. The naughty bits are neither the zeroes or the ones, but the woopies. You see, due to the prudish nature of your planet, you have been oppressed into believing that bits are binary, when they are in fact trinary. The third state, woopie, was deamed to be naughty and all mention of it was supressed. This all started when they recommended that a trinary quanta of information be called a tit.

Guest GroinOfDespair

I said that the ever-tightening grip of institutionalization and oppression was upon us.

Did anyone listen?

Meh.

Well I have to admit that the thread has slid from topic to playfulness and as I am feeling frustrated with the recent posturing of some of our regular denizens, I am going to close this thread. I would like to heart-fully thank all those who have shared their challenges and affirmations. For those who have been playful - also thank you - without humour and fun I would be long flown my scaled coupe ... and for those itching to push the boundaries as change occurs, I hope you can find the needed patience prior to posting.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: