• Darth Sidius
    • Count Dooku
    • Grevious
    • Darth Malak
    • Revan
    • Darth Sion
    • Kreria
    • Other plz write down on Reply

I liked Dooku because he was the only "honorable" foe. not that it's a good trait, I just liked how he handled himself.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Pon doesn't fool me. I am on to your tricks "Pon".

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If the Chancellor Palpatine was on there I would have voted him. Yeah he's the same as Sidious but he did most of his evil deeds and decptions as Palpatine.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hmm... Maul and Malak were idiots, Greivous died too easily, my Revan was LS, Palps/Sidious was annoying, Kreia wasn't "evil", Sion was a pansy, and I don't care much for Dooku either way. Vader for teh win.

sig2.gif

If the Chancellor Palpatine was on there I would have voted him. Yeah he's the same as Sidious but he did most of his evil deeds and decptions as Palpatine.

By looking at my Avatar and Signature, you can take an obvious assumption of who i voted for. The reason i did vote for the Count is because his timing of turning to the darkside was flawless, along with his respected relationships with all of the Senators.

I mean, he was a Political Masterminded AND a Sith lord that controlled a Separatist Army that killed thousands of clones and not to mention wiped out a fair amount of Gungans. (Now, c'mon, no one likes a Gungan.)

He was a master of the fighting art of Makashi/Form II/Way of the Ysalamir. He chopped the Chosen ones arm off. And Obi Wan Kenobi defeated General Grievous, who had four lightsabers, Darth Maul who had a double bladed saber (And Obi was a padawan when he beat the Sith Lord Darth Maul.) and he chopped the Chosen one up, but Count Dooku was always able to defeat him, AND throw a large metal platform on him that seemed to do no damage whatsoever.....

He also held his own against the legendary Jedi Master Yoda, who initially never really defeated the Count. Maybe the Count could have won against Yoda. But Count Dooku fled because he had the plans to the Death Star.

Count Dooku also was Master of Qui Gon Jinn when Dooku was an accomplished Jedi Master.

In my opinion, he is one of the greatest Sith Lords to roam the Galaxy.

Yeah, too bad he trusted another Sith with his life...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This is all but a matter of opinion. There is several different views of the reason for his sorely off fighting or the way he was looking at palpatine during his final fight.

Let me review some of these.

- He wanted to lay off of Anakin during the fight so that Anakin would have him arrested and so he could be shortly let back out of confinement.

- Dooku and Palpatine had the fight planned before it started and the plan was for Dooku to let himself become defeated because Dooku and Palpatine knew he was the chosen one and knew that he would rise the Sith.

- Dooku had betrayed Palpatine and Palpatine knew that Dooku would kill Anakin and Obi Wan and then destroy Palpatine for his power.

- Elaboration of the above theory: Palpatine has used the Darkside to infuse Anakin so that he could defeat Dooku because Palpatine knew of Dooku's supposed plans to try to take over the Sith himself.

- Dooku got overcofindent during the fight and layed off Anakin because he thought he would easily be defeated.

- Anakin flat out became more powerful than Dooku and overthrew him during the fight.

These are just some of the Assumptions of what could have brought the akwardly quick fight to it's end.

Same with Kreia. She couldn't get revenge herself so she used the exile to do it. However, Kreia pissed me off and I hated her, Sidious I think could have been done better, and Vader (not Anakin) was more well done (and had cool armor) so I voted for him. :lol: My Revan was LS, otherwise I might have voted for him. Might have.

This is all but a matter of opinion. There is several different views of the reason for his sorely off fighting or the way he was looking at palpatine during his final fight.

Let me review some of these.

- He wanted to lay off of Anakin during the fight so that Anakin would have him arrested and so he could be shortly let back out of confinement.

- Dooku and Palpatine had the fight planned before it started and the plan was for Dooku to let himself become defeated because Dooku and Palpatine knew he was the chosen one and knew that he would rise the Sith.

- Dooku had betrayed Palpatine and Palpatine knew that Dooku would kill Anakin and Obi Wan and then destroy Palpatine for his power.

- Elaboration of the above theory: Palpatine has used the Darkside to infuse Anakin so that he could defeat Dooku because Palpatine knew of Dooku's supposed plans to try to take over the Sith himself.

- Dooku got overcofindent during the fight and layed off Anakin because he thought he would easily be defeated.

- Anakin flat out became more powerful than Dooku and overthrew him during the fight.

These are just some of the Assumptions of what could have brought the akwardly quick fight to it's end.

It seemd to me that Dooku was promised by Palpatine to be alowed to live, but Palpatine had Anakin kill him to draw him closer to the darkside.