Canada provokes the Kingdom of Denmark!

Lucius

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto.../International/

The Danes are sending a warship! It may or may not get there, depending on the ice.

We should respond by sending one of our submarines. We can surface by melting the ice using the heat from the electrical fires.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think we should annex Norway and pwn all their phat oil. Then we could buy nukes from the Russkies to protect ourselves when the US decides that we are is supporting terrorists etc.  :)

if annyone should be annexed, it is sweden. poor poor sweden; norway, with our oil, can buy and sell sweden ten times!

That's true. Norway is a country of comparable size (population) and geography (climate) to Scotland. They have a large income based on deminishing Oil reserves, which they intelligently decided, about a decade ago, to allocate a portion to their national savings; thus they are now the proud holders of something like a

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 1 month later...

Looks like the war is postponed a bit... :-"

Edit:

Ok boys, you can go home again!

vik2.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"Moller said recently that a Canadian flag hoisted on the island had been knocked down by the strong winds.

"How do I know that? We're monitoring the island, of course. It's a part of Danish territory.""

Cool.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

LOL What are they going to do throw snowballs at each other?

No, we're gonna pull uncle Bushies sleeve and remind him that we're part of his puny Coalition, he'll then (hopefully :blink:) torpedo Canada for us as to return the favour. :wub:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

No, we're gonna pull uncle Bushies sleeve and remind him that we're part of his puny Coalition, he'll then (hopefully :blink:) torpedo Canada for us as to return the favour.  :wub:

More likely he'll just invade it himself (in order to find those Penguins of Mass Destruction :( ).

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

No, we're gonna pull uncle Bushies sleeve and remind him that we're part of his puny Coalition, he'll then (hopefully :lol:) torpedo Canada for us as to return the favour.  :)

More likely he'll just invade it himself (in order to find those Penguins of Mass Destruction :) ).

Then he'll have it pointed out to him that Penguins live in the south, not the north... :)"

"It's better then when Norway and finland go at it, they try to yoddle eachother to death."

You know, that's not actually at all funny and really just uninformed, considering that I don't either Norway nor Finland has a tradition of yoddling, and Finland still being on the map, despite the 10-to-1 odds Soviets had back when we fought them in WW2.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

No, we're gonna pull uncle Bushies sleeve and remind him that we're part of his puny Coalition, he'll then (hopefully :lol:) torpedo Canada for us as to return the favour.  :)

More likely he'll just invade it himself (in order to find those Penguins of Mass Destruction :) ).

Then he'll have it pointed out to him that Penguins live in the south, not the north... :)"

Then we'll face an insurgency from Moose...

A isolated island with possible oil reserves??!?!

Just what I need to build a command center for my war with the chimps.....

Careful where you use that "O" word there Kumq, lest we'd be having Texas runnin' all over that island. :lol:

DENMARK!

No, we're gonna pull uncle Bushies sleeve and remind him that we're part of his puny Coalition, he'll then (hopefully :() torpedo Canada for us as to return the favour. :p

That would be a hard choice. Canada is our right hand. Depends who has the most oil. Who ever has the most Bush will think of some conspiracy to invade them.

No, we're gonna pull uncle Bushies sleeve and remind him that we're part of his puny Coalition, he'll then (hopefully :p) torpedo Canada for us as to return the favour. :cat:

That would be a hard choice. Canada is our right hand. Depends who has the most oil. Who ever has the most Bush will think of some conspiracy to invade them.

That would be Norway :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No, we're gonna pull uncle Bushies sleeve and remind him that we're part of his puny Coalition, he'll then (hopefully :p) torpedo Canada for us as to return the favour. :cat:

:(

add a comma and you'll be fine....

If anyone has oil they must either join the american crusade or be brought into the american empire with full force!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Except that if we do that we will face more internal strief then the romans. we already have more then ye olde british did during the empire period.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.