Falleen

A simple question for those who have read a book that I didn't. What does the planet Falleen looks like before it is "cleaned" by Darth Vader?

If you don't know, I have searched on the Internet for hours but only found the same information all the time.

Ok, maybe some of you will also know what the planet Ziost and Khar Shian might look like. Your info is highly appreciated.

Master Vandar lives!

Sorry, Sorry, I deleted all the topic's. It was just that I was getting Errors when I tried to post the new topic. Stupid Obsidian Server telling me that things go wrong when they go right.

My apologies

Darth Vader: uses force choke on me and says: "Apology accepted Hawk"

Master Vandar lives!

A simple question for those who have read a book that I didn't. What does the planet Falleen looks like before it is "cleaned" by Darth Vader?

If you don't know, I have searched on the Internet for hours but only found the same information all the time.

Ok, maybe some of you will also know what the planet Ziost and Khar Shian might look like. Your info is highly appreciated.

Haha I don't even know what the planet looked like BEFORE Vader destroyed it.

All I know is that's where Prince Xizor's from.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, I guess that if nobody knows this planet should be included into a Kotor III, when they decide to make it because you can come up with any cityscape, landscape etc. they see fit.

Maybe the planet isn't descripted in any book :thumbsup: .

Master Vandar lives!

It's Not. Heck I've never seen the Falleen in any sort of EU other than Shadows. And some "Star Wars Historians" don't even consider Shadows to be legit (like splinter in the minds eye). I find that half the planets ever mentioned in the EU have ever been explored. And some (Like Korribon) get horribly changed from what visions of the planet we had before.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MacLeodCorp

Wow! I thought I was seeing things, but I actually know where you can find the information on "FALLEN"...

Fallen is mentioned in: "Shadows of the Empire".. I can't remember if it is where Vader or Xizor lived.

STWRS: Shadows of The Empire

by: Steve Perry

The book is actually a really good read, and it takes place between: Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jedi. Very recommended...

Edited by MacLeodCorp

Wow! I thought I was seeing things, but I actually know where you can find the information on "FALLEN"...

Fallen is mentioned in: "Shadows of the Empire".. I can't remember if it is where Vader or Xizor lived.

STWRS: Shadows of The Empire

by: Steve Perry

The book is actually a really good read, and it takes place between: Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jedi. Very recommended...

It's Falleen, not Fallen. And it's Xizor's homeworld before Vader pretty much destroyed it.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guest MacLeodCorp

Either way, the book is a good read. I don't know if its in publication anymore.

Edited by MacLeodCorp

It was one of the green planets with bits of blue in there

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I thought it was a reddish orange planet.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You can see a fallen named Zenex in Republic 49: Sacrifice

He almost abused Aayla Secura! :*

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Aayla was that blue Twi'lek in the newer SW movies right?

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Right :wub:

Aayla015.jpg

swjedi_aayla.jpg

sing.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

A shame all of the cool characters get little time in the movies. Good thing for comics though.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Guest MacLeodCorp
If you ever see the woman who played her in the movies without makeup, you kinda hope she keeps the costume and makeup on if you go on a date with her.  :wub:

Hehehehe... :)

Yeah! My girlfriend is hot, but she needs to keep the makup on!

Bummer... :)

Hehehehe... :)

Yeah! My girlfriend is hot, but she needs to keep the makup on!

Bummer... :)

Oh how I wish I had your gf's email address so I could copy and paste this to her. I wonder what she'd think of that. :wub:"