Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 3 (OBS-03)

Viva la resistance!

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Reveilled's confident we can have ajudication by the end of the day, if we all forward our moves to Kaftan now. :cool:

EDIT: @Reveilled - Am I right in assuming Austria doesn't have any builds this year? Former GM Archie ( :-" ), currently has Bokishi with 1 build, but I'm not sure if that's the case.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Reveilled's confident we can have ajudication by the end of the day, if we all forward our moves to Kaftan now.  :cool:

Well...technically, yes, I am confident of that now, but right now it's 1 AM in Reveilledland, So the end of my day is in 23 hours. :-

I'll have to go to bed soon to be able to get up for my 9 o'clock lecture, but I will do my best to get an adjudication of Winter by Wednesday 12:00UTC (in twelve hours time). I can't guarantee a map by then (as I might not be doing it from my own computer), but if I don't have one then, I will have the map by 19:00UTC. I'm much less busy on Thursdays, so the adjudication after that should be done much more speedily.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

*scratches head* Well, Having looked at the moves from the last turn (the moves currently posted at the start of the thread), it seems to me that Austria has five centres and four units.

Is there something I'm missing? :- From what I can tell, Archie's map of down south is identical to my own, at least in regard to Austrian units.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

*scratches head*  Well, Having looked at the moves from the last turn (the moves currently posted at the start of the thread), it seems to me that Austria has five centres and four units.

Is there something I'm missing?  :x  From what I can tell, Archie's map of down south is identical to my own, at least in regard to Austrian units.

The way I see it, it that Austria lost Trieste to Italy in the Spring...but managed to recover ti in the Fall. Am I wrong to assume "ownership" is only transferred if you retain the SC by the end of the year? :x

Edit: Ah, I see it - when Italy took Trieste, Mets must have killed one of Bok's d00ds. :-

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

*scratches head*  Well, Having looked at the moves from the last turn (the moves currently posted at the start of the thread), it seems to me that Austria has five centres and four units.

Is there something I'm missing?  :huh:  From what I can tell, Archie's map of down south is identical to my own, at least in regard to Austrian units.

The way I see it, it that Austria lost Trieste to Italy in the Spring...but managed to recover ti in the Fall. Am I wrong to assume "ownership" is only transferred if you retain the SC by the end of the year? :(

Edit: Ah, I see it - when Italy took Trieste, Mets must have killed one of Bok's d00ds. :thumbsup:

The Romans will prevail! :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

UPDATE:

News from The Kaft: None of you lazy bums have sent jack to him. Former GM Archie ( :)" ) has Flame, Rev, Bok & Mets down for a build (although I not certain Meta really does have a build - perhaps Rev can clarify).

Unless this a mass bukakke conspiracy to NMR, let's get our arses on it folks!

manthing2.jpg

Well, in my case:

Oh, uh, Kaftan, just in case you don't already know, you don't need a build order from me.  I know it lists that I have a build in the first post, but that's been resolved.

In Meta's case, the map shows four centres and three units, so unless there's an error in adjudication there which I missed the first time I went over the results, Meta has one build.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Well, in my case:
Oh, uh, Kaftan, just in case you don't already know, you don't need a build order from me.  I know it lists that I have a build in the first post, but that's been resolved.

In Meta's case, the map shows four centres and three units, so unless there's an error in adjudication there which I missed the first time I went over the results, Meta has one build.

There's a map?! :lol:

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

I want to build a fleet in Moscow Naples.

Edit:

I changed that in case one of you clowns decided that wsa actually my build instruction. :shifty:

Assuming that I have no unit in Naples, that is. :cool:

Where's the map? :ninja:

Edited by metadigital

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, in my case:

There's a map?! :*

Eh? It's, umm...in the first post. :huh:

As far as I can tell, the only errors are in the English Channel (ENGLISH F Lon and FRENCH F ENG), and that there's a RUSSIAN A Bul and no RUSSIAN A Gal.

Once I recieve the builds, I'll add them to the map and upload it with the adjudication.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Of course if one of the players is the GM, then it is impossible to bluff that player, as they will see all the orders (and you can't ask the GM to proof your orders beforehand, either ...)

And I've sent my build order to the Last Bar of Kaftan, too.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Of course if one of the players is the GM, then it is impossible to bluff that player, as they will see all the orders (and you can't ask the GM to proof your orders beforehand, either ...)

I'm not quite sure what you mean by bluffing the other person, but though I'll see everyone's orders, since all orders including my own have to go through Kaftan, I won't see anyone's orders until it's too late to change my own, exactly as if I was a regular player.

Speaking of which. Kaftan emailed me today. Those with builds had ample time to email Kaftan, therefore, anyone not included in the Email Kaftan sent me I'm going to interpret as an NMR.

The adjudication will be done by the end of the day, pending a confirmation I have to get from Kaftan of one order.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

M'Kay!

Winter 03

Orders:

Austria:

Build A Bud

England:

NMR

France:

No Adjustments

Germany:

No Adjustments

Italy:

Build F Rom

Turkey:

No Adjustments

Positions:

Austria:

A Vie

A Bud

A Tri

A Ser

F Gre

England:

A Yor

F Lon

France:

A Pic

A Bur

A Mar

F Bre

F ENG

Germany:

A Hol

A Kie

A Ruh

A Mun

A Tyr

F Bel

Italy:

A Ven

F Rom

F ION

F ADR

Russia:

A Bul

A Rum

A Sev

A Arm

A Syr

F BLA

F NWG

F NTH

Turkey:

A Con

F Ank

F Smy

Map: http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3072/di...yobs3w038xm.gif

Hey Presto! It's a turn! Whee!

If everyone wants, I'll add the positions too, but tomorrow. Oh, and just get the next turn in as soon as you can.

EDIT: Positions of all units added in.

Edited by Reveilled

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by bluffing the other person, but though I'll see everyone's orders, since all orders including my own have to go through Kaftan, I won't see anyone's orders until it's too late to change my own, exactly as if I was a regular player. ...

I mean it is no longer possible to write this sort of order:

A Tun - ION (sic)

to the GM because you will know that it was a deliberate misrepresentation, not an accidental mistake. :)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT