What games are you looking forward to?

alanschu

It's been a long time since I heard anything new about Gothic 3.  Is there a good fan site for updates?

Well there's www.gothic3.de (which btw now offers two music samples), and then there's of course www.worldofgothic.de, the place where the devs occasionally drop in... it's not a large community, but still very loyal.

Ohma do you mean to make your own maps with yea??

Oooooh *that's* what BWsurveyor did....

I was talking about a sandbox mode in general, which could very well include map editing (which would make sence because you were a god...), but mostly just a LARGE map with multiple tribes where you didn't have to worry about plot bashing you over the head...

Oh right i get you, i have got a feeling they will be adding a skirmish-type mode like there was in the first one, but it would only be battling against another god [or four :p]. I think you may be able to shape the ground yourself in SP anyway, since you can cast volcanoes, which when set will form new rock, so will change it a little without a map editor.

But yeah, sounds great :)

Gee, where have we had that happen where the XBox version was released before the PC version? :)"

It better be coming out the same time on the PC since there is no way I'm getting an XBox 360 until atleast one price drop.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If I knew a thing about college sports I'd probably pick up one of those football or basketball games.

As it is, I stick to the professional sports version of each.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Oddly enough the football simulation itself is different between NCAA and Madden. Madden this year has the "field of vision" feature that NCAA doesn't have, and NCAA has better pass defenses. I know NCAA added home field advantage meter, and the hit stick last year. I don't know if Madden has those.

NCAA also has a new feature where you do mini-games to establish a high school player, and then you get a dorm room for him in college and take him through his career, answering fan mail, the whole works.

Boohoo, I feel so unoriginal, but here we go:

Gothic 3

Fahrenheit

Oblivion

And only Fahrenheit is even visible on the horizon.. This will be a looong fall (autumn?).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!