KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

are you guys going to make this game or what Fio? I don't want to be posting my ideas and just have them be ideas instead of being incorporated into the next Kotor, then thats just a complete waste of time and ideas. :blink:

They'll make it jodo when this thread comes to KotoR: Ideas and Suggestions, part 327 :lol:" .....the only purpous of this thread is to contain a huge numbers of topics related to K3 being around, not for your or anyones idea being incorporated in the next possible Kotor.

... And especially to keep lame ideas out of harms way. :p

Like Eddo36's? :p

Like yours, mine and everybodies because K3 will probably end up like nobody imagined it to be (except me :)" )

Like yours, mine and everybodies because K3 will probably end up like nobody imagined it to be (except me :blink:" )

I agree there, i have a gut feeling though, that K3 (if its ever developed) will have absolutely nothing to do with the two previous games until the climax of the story.

Like yours, mine and everybodies because K3 will probably end up like nobody imagined it to be (except me :wub:" )

I agree there, i have a gut feeling though, that K3 (if its ever developed) will have absolutely nothing to do with the two previous games until the climax of the story.

And based on the level of idiocy displayed herein, that can only be a good thing.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Like yours, mine and everybodies because K3 will probably end up like nobody imagined it to be (except me :lol:" )

And based on the level of idiocy displayed herein, that can only be a good thing.

:wub: lol, harsh, but true also.

As long people will be clamouring for K3 I will be there telling them they are idiots for wanted a K3 because K2, especially the ending, kind of sucked but when there is something positive worth mentioning I will.

That's just the point. If you don't want to see a K3, then it makes sense not to post in a KOTOR 3 Suggestions thread.

You're approach is like saying you had comedy movies, yet showing up to the theatre and standing in front of the screen and telling everyone in attendence why comedy movies suck.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Wasn't he in Spanglish? If that were he, then he did that very well. (I haven't seen any of his other recent offerings, as they were the worst sort of US lowest-common-denominator humour.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

As long people will be clamouring for K3 I will be there telling them they are idiots for wanted a K3 because K2, especially the ending, kind of sucked but when there is something positive worth mentioning I will.

You know, to me this sounds just like someone saying that people who like ice cream are stupid and that they can't help it if people like ice cream... There is a word for behavior like that. It's called trolling...

BACKLOG:

Page 1 of the last KoTOR 3 topic - Part 1-5

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ic=35628&st=105 - Part 6

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ic=35628&st=150 - Part 7

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ic=35628&st=465 - part 8

--------------------------------------

Part 9

--------------------------------------

The Ebon Hawk lands in a docking bay upon a bridge city, suspended between two mountains on the planet Cato Neimoidia.

The bridge city also named Cato Neimoidia is populated by Neimoidians and Duros. The city is very high-tech, the races there plan on spreading and creating more bridge cities across the planet.

Through exploring the city, you can find out that there is an old temple in the nearby mountain. It is described as being associated with

Just a note, Vagrant, even though I haven't read your incredibly long posts, I did notice that you are keeping different paths for LS and DS: that's good, I like that. You might want to change it a lot more, though, so that the DS and LS paths are completely different (the reverse?).

Just a thought.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Vagrant,

I've read your posts and enjoy your imagination. It is not my prototypical idea for a story, but you do have some strong ideas and elements there. Good writing is crafted through consistent and constant practice and revision, so keep it up.

I agree whole-heartedly with Meta's previous post as to the very different or reverse paths for LS and DS. The presence of truly divergent courses for the PC would be a strong selling point for any future KOTOR story, at least in my eyes.

Cheers, LeVeRRE

Answer: this troll!

TROLL.jpg

But we're getting off-topic here. I think Vagrant's attempt at very different LS and DS paths is good in keeping up with the good/evil themes we saw in both KOTOR's. In the next KOTOR they should have a better distinction between LS and DS endings, like K1 did. I wonder if K3 will have a neutral ending for those who like to go grey, even though I'm not sure how they'd be able to do that.

But we're getting off-topic here.  I think Vagrant's attempt at very different LS and DS paths is good in keeping up with the good/evil themes we saw in both KOTOR's.  In the next KOTOR they should have a better distinction between LS and DS endings, like K1 did.  I wonder if K3 will have a neutral ending for those who like to go grey, even though I'm not sure how they'd be able to do that.

Better distinction, yes, but I remain quite certain that there will not be distinct and different paths for the LS and DS choices in a KotOR3, since that would make the game very costly to produce. But then I have been trolling against in the past for saying so... >_<"

This ending is quiet a nice idea. Jediphiles idea was to do the final end on Coruscant and the skies above the planet. Now, Vagrants idea is to first run an attack on Coruscant and then go to your final planet with the throne. Time for me to make up something different.

Start thinking. Hmm, (not criticism) - Kreia said at her final words that it wasn't about the republic anymore.

Master Vandar lives!