Dreams

Laozi

I learned to lucid dream as a kid as I would always dream about getting murdered, eaten, raped or something, I also sleep with a knife now.

So you dremt of being murdered, eaten and raped on purpose? Then you were doing whatever you wanted. All that means is you are an emotionally unbalanced individual.

If I were would it be wise to poke fun at me?

Over the internet, YES.

It's never wise...

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

it does seem rather stange to me that someone who was mentally disturbed would choose to dream about being murdered or raped instead of being the one doing the murdering or the raping, but that might just be because I supress an inner sadist rather than a masochist. :wacko:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I learned to lucid dream as a kid as I would always dream about getting murdered, eaten, raped or something, I also sleep with a knife now.

So you dremt of being murdered, eaten and raped on purpose? Then you were doing whatever you wanted. All that means is you are an emotionally unbalanced individual.

If I were would it be wise to poke fun at me?

Not in real life maybe, but here there is no threat of repercussion no matter how inflammatory one's posting style.

As a point of order, it is extremely unwise to drift into the perspective that the internet is automatically safe. Not only is it related to some notion that the peopel aren't real and you can't p*ss them off (which is rude irrespective), but it is not nearly so hard to track someone as you may think. I'm not taking any bets on y'all, because it's a time-consuming process, but most of you would be traceable given time.

Basically, don't flame anyone you believe may genuinely try to hurt you. Unless you don't mind them trying. :wub:

But having said that I don't think it's unfair or rude to say you may want consider your issues if you intentionally dream of getting raped.

I have also lucid dreamed, although I don't have total control, and can't fly on purpose. My lucid dreams are usually far too literal and real. I get bored in them very frequently if I get stuck somewhere dull.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've dreamed about convincing my best friend to jump into a pool of quicksand in the middle of an arcade in a swamp, but instead of dying he was transported into some kind of green underworld. Analyze that!

I think it means I'm crazy.

sig2.gif

I can't really remember many of my dreams that well.

I seem to remember that they are always weird, scenarios. Somtimes containing characters from T.V. shows I watch, sometimes real life characters, sometimes set in places I've never heard of, sometimes set in places I've been to in the past.

That's all I know.

All I know is, they are damn weird dreams, that I always seem to play along with.

Sorry all you psycho analysts, but that's all I can give you.

I had this one dream when I was about ten that there were these shapeshifting aliens comming to invade the planet. They looked like bolling pins but had holes all through out them. If you shot at them, it would just go through the holes.

I went on a news program like Dateline to talk about the aliens, but the entire camera crew turned into the aliens and killed everyone but me and the main news interviewer.

An Australian guy with one of those Austrailian hats came by in a motorhome to get us out of there. We went back to a trailer park and the Aliens came and we were shooting at them. Then I woke up.

So...

What does it mean?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I had this one dream when I was about ten that there were these shapeshifting aliens comming to invade the planet.  They looked like bolling pins but had holes all through out them.  If you shot at them, it would just go through the holes. 

I went on a news program like Dateline to talk about the aliens, but the entire camera crew turned into the aliens and killed everyone but me and the main news interviewer. 

An Australian guy with one of those Austrailian hats came by in a motorhome to get us out of there.  We went back to a trailer park and the Aliens came and we were shooting at them.  Then I woke up.

So...

What does it mean?

It means you're insane.

Like me.

sig2.gif

I like lucid dreams. I can usually make a dream lucid once wierd stuff starts to happen.

My logic starts to take over and I know that something isn't possible, so I become aware.

It also lets me do whatever I want then.

I also have a "save-reload" feature in my dream, kind of like Prince of Persia. If anything bad happens to me, I usually rewind, and go through it in a slightly better way.

Also, I have dreams were it seems as though I am continuing an already occured dream. I will dream and have a bunch of prior information about people and places in the dream and like what I am doing...

It has something to do with the government and/or aliens.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I like lucid dreams.  I can usually make a dream lucid once wierd stuff starts to happen.

My logic starts to take over and I know that something isn't possible, so I become aware.

It also lets me do whatever I want then.

I also have a "save-reload" feature in my dream, kind of like Prince of Persia.  If anything bad happens to me, I usually rewind, and go through it in a slightly better way.

I wish my logic could take over. I've had dreams where things have been so crazy that M.C. Escher's drawings look tame and logical by comparison. Hell, even when my dreamworld starts exhibiting non-euclidian geometry, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

The worst part is that I used to have lucid dreams all the time, though that was when I was pre-pubescent, so I missed out on all the best stuff. Strangely, though, it never once occured to me to fly when I had Lucid dreams. In fact, I usually spent most of my Lucid dreams trying to wake up. :huh:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Look! My post count says 666!

To comemorate this event, I will listen to Six-Sixty-Six By Frank Black and the Catholics...

Has anyone ever had a dream that they weren't in? As in, the dream is about someone else, and you're watching things as if it was a film or TV show, because you can observe everything but no-one notices you or mentions you, and even you yourself don't seem to be aware of your own presence?

I had a dream like that once, and it was extremely strange. It was about some sort of spy who was being chased across a partially constructed building (lots of girders, no floors) by two men in suits.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I have some dreams that I believe are in black and white

I guess you can find a better man, atleast according to the PJ song

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Is it just me, or does anyone else just dream in black and white?

DL

Well you know what they say, "It's hard being a man, living in a garbage pale..."

And I did once.

By the way, did I tell you guys about the dream I had about a bunch of you on the forums?

I for instance dream very much in detailed colours and I remember almost everything I dream - unfortunatly so because most of my dreams tend to be so alive, complex and most of all violent and scary......

By the way, did I tell you guys about the dream I had about a bunch of you on the forums?

Does it involve knives?

DL

No, actually it was you, Laozi, Jaguars4ever, Oldschool Wheelman, Gohstofanikan, and I don't remember the rest. Any ways, it was you all that I just named, and the name that I knew you by in the dream was your forum names, and you all looked like your avitars. Jaguar was that laghing fat king, Launch was that chick, Old School wheelman was Kramer, GoA was Yoda, and Laozi was the guy in his avitar.

Some of you had Magic wands, I think Launch and Laozi, and you were fighting someone in a house, I think they were military of some form, but with magic wands, I had a lightsaber, and Jaguar and GoA had lightsabers also. I don't know who we were fighting, but I remember Jaguar and GoA didn't show up until later and they saved the day.

Something like that. I was actually going to post my own topic today to tell everyone that, but I decided not to. I had the dream last night.

Thats all I can remember of what happened...