Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions

bah i've already passed some people who have been regestered much longer than me. But hey i still haven't passed jodo but i'm getting close.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I was doing 35-39 per day for a couple a weeks but I've cut back. I haven't checked where it is now.

To add to the dicussion, I mentioned this in the #6 thread but because nobody will even try to slog through all the pages to find it here it goes, I want to see some babies, these would make the world seem real, and you would be able to tell that the republic is actually getting on it's feet after a series of wars. They are prosperous eanough to have kids so....

Perhaps in #3 we could go back to taris and visit the promised land... They left that pretty well open.

well the city was, and unless the entire planet was a city (It may have been in one of those little loading screen thingy's) the Outcast's could have survived. I highly doubt that any sort of plant life could grow in such a dark uban enviroment. as the undercity was.

well the city was, and unless the entire planet was a city (It may have been in one of those little loading screen thingy's) the Outcast's could have survived. I highly doubt that any sort of plant life could grow in such a dark uban enviroment. as the undercity was.

I'm pretty sure the planet's name was Taris, and that it was Taris the planet they are talking about when they say Taris has been annihilated.

eh... it could be a tutorial zone.

You grow up as an outcast only to learn that you are in fact the evil steptwin of Revan's granddaughters, uncles, cousins, former roommate....

Ok bad joke, but really it could be a tutorial.

True, but I thought it was a bit cliche none the less not to mention over the top.

I can understand a city destroyed.

But understand that London was bombed all throughout WWII and still survived the years of bombing. A planet's surface is huge, and it's hard to imagine an entire planet's surface completely destroyed just like that.

Technology is supposed to get better as time marches forward.

Which would explain the dark ages.

Indeed. Simply imagine where we would be today if not for that approx 800 year period. Stupid Church/Germanic Barbarians. <_<

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had