First off, I apologize if this:

- Has been answered before.

or

- Is not actually a technical issue.

My specs, if it helps any:

Processor: Pentium 4, 1.8 Ghz

RAM: 1 Gig

Video: Intel Extreme Graphics 8245G/GL/PE/GV, 64 Mb

Normally, I'd rather try to figure a problem out myself, but I'm afraid this one's a bit beyond me.

I'm playing a LSG Weapons Master, who is helping the Queen, and I've already:

- Dealt with the slicer and rerouted terminal control.

- Killed the Drexl, which killed Col. Tobin.

- Cleared out every pocket of Vaklu's Guard.

- Used Battle Meditation to help the Royalists.

- Defeated General Vaklu.

- Told Kreia that I will leave Vaklu's fate up to the Queen and gained influence for it.

Now here's the problem:

- I can't talk to the Queen.

- Every Guard Captain or officer I speak to says "Hurry! You must defend the Queen!"

- There are two instances of Master Kavar; one in the Throne Room and one in the Royalist security station.

- Master Kavar refuses to speak to me until the "battle has been resolved".

- There are two of Vaklu's guard still alive in the Throne room, but they're no longer considered enemy units.

- I made the mistake of not saving in an alternate slot.

I appreciate any help possible outside of, "start over" or "save in more slots next time". Thank you in advance.

Have you tried walking up the ramp towards the throne? I know that walking in certain areas triggers cutscenes and from what it sounds like you should be getting a cutscene triggered after that battle.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Heh I'm a lightsider that somehow managed to end up on the evil General's side and killing everyone. And I'm still maxed out on light side even after slaying a Jedi Master! Once I got stuck on this path somehow there was no way to get off of it..... I'm some kind of mentally twisted lightsided zealot!!! :huh:

This game is such a mess heh.

I was stuck with the same problem. I'd walk up the ramp, only to get pushed right back to the front part of it. Unfortunately, I had to reload a save game from before and try it again... >_<which worked

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Have you tried walking up the ramp towards the throne?  I know that walking in certain areas triggers cutscenes and from what it sounds like you should be getting a cutscene triggered after that battle.

I trotted over every inch of that ramp and the throne platform, but the trigger still refuses to fire. Thanks for your help though.

Oddly enough, the Kavar clone has disappeared and he's just in the Royalist security station now, but he still won't talk to me.

What makes this worse is that my autosave appears to have disappeared, leaving me with the choice of staying in Iziz or going back several hours in the game.

Feel free to shoot me any other suggestions because I'd rather not do the latter. Either way, I'm going to be a lot more careful about my game saves from now on. :/

- There are two of Vaklu's guard still alive in the Throne room, but they're no longer considered enemy units.

Yep, this also happened to me on my first try. It appears Kavar should run into the chamber and cut these 2 into bits, but the cutscene didn't trigger for some reason, leaving them standing there in the blue...

(Note that this "Failing of Kavar's Cutscene isn't the reason for this bug, as I did have these 2 blue guys over there, but not your problems)

Try to find "Captain Riiken" somewhere and have a chat with him, as he is supposed to be talked to after the battle and convo with Kavar...

I always alternate between two saves, not counting autosaves. It's a rule of thumb to remember for all games.

I did as well, but I got careless and deleted one that had the completion of Freedon Nadd's tomb on it. Like I said, I've learned a valuable lesson from this. :/

Yep, this also happened to me on my first try. It appears Kavar should run into the chamber and cut these 2 into bits, but the cutscene didn't trigger for some reason, leaving them standing there in the blue...

(Note that this "Failing of Kavar's Cutscene isn't the reason for this bug, as I did have these 2 blue guys over there, but not your problems)

Try to find "Captain Riiken" somewhere and have a chat with him, as he is supposed to be talked to after the battle and convo with Kavar...

Ah, explains the Guard then.

I gave it a shot, but all Riiken does is tell you to hurry and save the Queen. Thanks though.

I get the feeling that this trigger isn't going to fire for me unless I redo the Palace. I'm going to hold onto my current save in case another solution comes my way, but hope for that is rather sparse. Again, point taken and lesson learned about game saves. Thanks to everyone for your help anyway. : )

- Defeated General Vaklu.

- Told Kreia that I will leave Vaklu's fate up to the Queen and gained influence for it.

Now here's the problem:

- I can't talk to the Queen.

- Every Guard Captain or officer I speak to says "Hurry! You must defend the Queen!"

- There are two instances of Master Kavar; one in the Throne Room and one in the Royalist security station.

- Master Kavar refuses to speak to me until the "battle has been resolved".

- I made the mistake of not saving in an alternate slot.

Is Vaklu dead now? You said that you told Kreia that you were going to let the Queen decide his fate & you gained Influence.

Did you see the Queen have Vaklu killed because she couldn't trust another attempt at her throne if he remained alive?

That should have happened immediately after your conversation with Kreia. Everything else was done, so there isn't a need to go & talk with anyone else.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Is Vaklu dead now?  You said that you told Kreia that you were going to let the Queen decide his fate & you gained Influence.

Did you see the Queen have Vaklu killed because she couldn't trust another attempt at her throne if he remained alive?

That should have happened immediately after your conversation with Kreia.  Everything else was done, so there isn't a need to go & talk with anyone else.

Yeah, Valku's corpse is gone and I picked up his loot. I didn't see if the Queen killed him though.

The cutscene was really screwy and messed up my camera angle (couldn't look straight ahead) until I saved and reloaded the game.

Oh, and I tried the Savegame Editor. No luck so far, but I'm going to keep trying until I'm positive that I'll need to redo it. <_<

I believe you have the option to talk to the Queen and convince her to kill Vaklu or not.

I can't remember, do you get that option even though you've left Vaklu's fate to the Queen? (I may very well have left that out in my reply) :ph34r:

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

• 2 weeks later...