Do Eddo36's polls suck?

Do Eddo36's polls suck?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do Eddo36's polls suck?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only so much as this poll sucks

My vote fell on "Yes" for this one. Haven't read many of his posts, but the ones I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon really made me wanna puke. I can't see how his existence justifies his... well, existence, so if he's in trouble with the mods that can only be good news for all I know. Which isn't much, I admit, but I do know a perverted fool locked in spam-mode when I see one, so I wouldn't actually mind if he was in trouble with the Feds or some such either, y'know. I mean, I don't wanna rant, but you know my God if this poll hadn't shown up, I don't know how much longer I'd have been able to keep going. Life's hard enough as it is, so without the occasional thread to cheese some poor sod off I'd be seriously considering the easy way out of my misery. Hope this post was informative and useful, so that others may learn from my situation. Finally, again, I voted "Yes".

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

So Eddo(from this moment on: E'doh) might be trying to pole-rate his audience; and clearly not succeeding?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

TRUST ENDERWIGGIN

ENDERWIGGIN IS YOUR FRIEND

ENDERWIGGIN WANTS ONLY YOUR GOOD

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I am an incorrigible punster.  One should not incorrige me.

*Groan*

On balance i guess they would suck but there is humour to be found in Eddo's determined asininity.

:thumbsup:

I said yes, but not really the polls, just the stupid ideas he uses to start topics with - must be bored.

True, Eddo generally thrashes out his hare-brained ideas in discussion threads before creating a poll (the exception being the last poll, which was some crazy ill-thought-through notion about gender-switching PCs, or something like that ...); so if you were to ask whether his topics were in poor taste, or just poorly, then you would be correct.

As it stands, most of his polls have a reasonable mix of responses (apart from the abovementioned gender switcheroo).

I think that poll sucks and i think that this poll sucks too.

Edit: Oh i had though that you only where talking about one of his polls(Quantity or quality) but there is damn a lot of them.

agreed, Eddo's already in trouble with the Mods, so if he doesn't stop these pointless topics, he might not be doing them anymore. :shifty:

How do you know so much about swallows?

grow up meta :blink: , i'm saying thatif he gets in anymore trouble he won't post these stupid topics :rolleyes:

Silly young boy!

I was actually referring to your seemingly esoteric knowledge about poor Ed'Oh and his relationship with the moderators, using a well-known comic technique.

Of course, the film was released several decades before you were born, so there is little chance that you have ever had people old enough to be familiar with it as participants in your conversations, so I probably shouldn't have used said technique with little chance of you understanding it. Then again, perhaps now you might seek out the source, and I will have done you a favour, as you encounter some of the best humour ever written.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

But before you Google "swallows",you should know that Meta was referring to "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" :blink:

(You just saved him about a billion hours of surfing, and probably several life-altering and mind-scarring encounters ...)

Jodo, the point is, youngling, if you don't understand what is being said, it is best to say so, rather than make an assinine assumption. In point of fact, you were not the butt of any joke, until you made yourself to be one.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

(You just saved him about a billion hours of surfing, and probably several life-altering and mind-scarring encounters ...)

I think "swallows" would come so far down his googling priority list by now (I mean come on, this can't be the first time he's stuck with a reference he doesn't recognise) that his life probably already is very altered and his mind very scarred. Somehow, also, that assumption already fits very well his posts, as you appear to have noticed.

Now that this is settled, there is much rejoice, and people eat bread, lamb, cow, chickens, breakfast cereals, ...

[edit] Sorry Darth_Schmarth, English isn't my first language.

;) I get it; Robin's minstrels: there was much rejoicing! (Normally drop the final vowel

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

By the by, that EU2 session really went down the drain, if you must know. That game has this ability to feel very appealing, only to fall flat too easily because of ahistorical and/or plain stupid wars. The AI takes a foe's Bad Boy points into account when declaring war, but it's also completely unaware of its own BB score...

Yes, yes and yes is all i can say to this poll,

Although they do often provide a good half hour of entertainment.

You are either a very slow reader or very easily amused. The only funny things to come out of his posts are all the sarcastic remarks following them.

By the by, that EU2 session really went down the drain, if you must know. That game has this ability to feel very appealing, only to fall flat too easily because of ahistorical and/or plain stupid wars. The AI takes a foe's Bad Boy points into account when declaring war, but it's also completely unaware of its own BB score...

The antidote is Rome: Total War.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think "swallows" would come so far down his googling priority list by now (I mean come on, this can't be the first time he's stuck with a reference he doesn't recognise) that his life probably already is very altered and his mind very scarred. Somehow, also, that assumption already fits very well his posts, as you appear to have noticed.

You know, now that you've pointed it out, I've been meaning to ask Jodo how he knew so much about goatse.