K3: Quantity or quality?

Which is better for K3?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better for K3?

• Quantity (EVERYBODY likes this game a LITTLE)
    • Quality (MOST people like this game a LOT)

Quantity (EVERYBODY likes this game a LITTLE)

Quality (MOST people like this game a LOT)

I don't think Devs aim for one or the other,it just works out that way.

P.S.Eddo,you're trying too hard.Relax,let the funny topics come naturally.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

"Most" as in 50(+1)%?

And "a little" as in "I'd rather play other games than this one but I'd rather play this game that get my nuts caught in a meat grinder"?

Such indefinition...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You people do realize that by picking extreme high quality for the majority, there is a small chance that you might be part of the minority who will hate it, don't you?

Maybe if you made polls that made...oh I dunno...sense. Usually, when you have to clarify what you're even asking that's a good indication that the poll makes little to no sense.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You people do realize that by picking extreme high quality for the majority, there is a small chance that you might be part of the minority who will hate it, don't you?

Maybe if you made polls that made...oh I dunno...sense. Usually, when you have to clarify what you're even asking that's a good indication that the poll makes little to no sense.

agreed and well put GOA :ermm:

How will you know you will hate it if you don't experience it?

I will appraise it through other means, such as reviews from trusted sources, or purchasing it from the store where I have a loyalty membership, so that I can return it within ten days should I not like it.

Anyway, why are you asking that? What's that got to do with your original question? :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Anyway, why are you asking that? What's that got to do with your original question? :blink:

You're asking him why he's asking that? Have you not noticed that nothing he posts makes sense anyways? :D

I'd be more shocked if he asked a question that actually had relevance to his original topic. :)"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)