KotOR II Movie/Music Patch Coming Soon

I didn't mean it...

But one thing I like to say: I've been hanging around the forums of the Restoration Project, and there's more cut content in their post than something else. So many lines of dialogue being cut, what would make the story good and better understandable. I mean, if OE didn't cut content, they would have made a huge game that maybe would have been better than the first Kotor. I don't say that it's their fault. I know that most of you realized it too, but that's what I realize now.

I don't get it ! It will take OE more time to release that patch than it took to develop the entire game!

I belive that in about a year, LA and OE will release a brand new game:

KOTOR 3: The Sith Lords Patch 1.0c.

and the sad truth is that we will stand in line and pay to buy it, like we did that time.....

Guest MacleodCorp
I don't get it ! It will take OE more time to release that patch than it took to develop the entire game!

and the sad truth is that we will stand in line and pay to buy it, like we did that time.....

I would not give up hope. Since the G Phoria results are out, maybe it will bring more attention to KotOR II...

most of the cut content I didn't like very much. I wouldn't want to watch my crew slaughter themselves if I went darkside. Or watch atton get tortured if I were female and yadda yadda yadda. The only cut content i would've liked to see was the stuff with hk-47.

most of the cut content I didn't like very much. I wouldn't want to watch my crew slaughter themselves if I went darkside. Or watch atton get tortured if I were female and yadda yadda yadda. The only cut content i would've liked to see was the stuff with hk-47.

And the Droid Planet and HK Factory, and if they did i would hope that they complete everything and add some romances in aswell :thumbsup:

Whether or not OE is involved, that is what I expect.

OE said a LONG time ago the movie and music content was done, so we're not waiting on them.