games

Hmmm...those people must be "furries" or whatever.

You know...those ones that love animals.....not just "love" but love animals....as in IN LOVE

No they love anthropomorhic animals or humans in animal suits. The people who love animals are called something else.

post-481-1120650834_thumb.jpg

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Eru is 18, I think. So, no.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Did you just take a picture of yourself????

Nope. Did a GIS for 'Boxer Briefs' as they're the article of clothing I'm wearing at the moment, and picked the first image that didn't look like Adonis, or feature two dudes playing tonsil hockey with each other.

Plus, that picture amused me. His upper body is like twice the size of his lower body. I don't know how that weight displacement worked there. :D

Yeah, and wears too much clothes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Maybe he's cosplaying White Queen. With codpiece, that is. :rolleyes:

kirottu said:

My turn to say...wowzers.

kirottu said: