games

Can't see the new image. Ender?

The monkey picture isn't even fun anymore.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Tasty...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I saw an ad sponsored by PETA that was trying to say that milk causes impotence.

If that was the case, I shouldn't even be able to get an erection! I drank so much milk as a kid (and continue now, at the ripe age of 24), and I have no difficulties "rising to the occassion."

I know Ender has concerns with them because of their second hand smoke episode, but I really enjoyed the episode of Bullsh!t that addressed PETA. It was particularly interesting to hear that in a corporate document, PETA recognizes that sometimes putting an animal to sleep is the only ethical treatment left for an animal....yet they have no problems smashing through the windows of a dude that's in charge of an animal shelter and terrorizing his family. I also find it interesting that the Vice President has a pig valve in her heart.

In the spirit of spam:

http://www.zombo.com/

kirottu said:

To Eru:

Don't tell me you're nude right now?

:ph34r:

And yes; those are furries. Or werefoxes depends who you ask.

kirottu said:

Hmmm...I've never been at one of those huge LAN parties...but I'm pretty sure I would never pull my pants down....at least not my underwear too.

Unless that guy was so sure of his l33t quaking skills that he played Strip Quake 3 or something.