Hi fella's, i have played this game for some time ago.. and i wanted to play it again - so i re-installed it and began to play.. only this time i could up-date the game... which was good so i could see the small in-game movies, i could not before.. (Possible SPOILER)!!

DONT LOOK BELOW!

Well anyway's i came to telos where atris and teh handmaiden is, all that works out.. but in the forcecages where Kreia Atton and Bao-dur are supposed to be only bao.dur is.. they gone missing, never had this problem before the update.. wondering if there is any quick fixex!

Computer spec's:

Intel

N

I think it is because of a light side dialogue, when then handmaiden sisters tell you to be unarmed you say i mean no harmn i will remove my weapons. You musn't do that firstly you will refuse to remove your weapons then listen kreia and then you must remove your weapons i suggest you to begin a new game or if you had saved the game continue from that option. I mean try the save game editor

I never got this problem, i never really got any game stopping bugs, unless i altered something i shouldn't have. lol

I only got the severe slowdown in certain areas. (ie. Peragus Mining Tunnel and Malacor V)

I would say Dantooine as well, but that problem is solved by that Vertex thing, but the other two are not.