• Zalbaar
    • Jolee
    • Juhani
    • Darth Malak
    • Calo Nord
    • Darth Bandon

Yuthura Ban

Wait, that's not even on the list.

She's not?!! *rage* Upon this thread I declare shennaningans!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Who is the best KOTOR character?

The best at what? Hey, is this just a popularity poll? Because characters like poor little Calo Nord always get shafted on those.

One...

Two...

I shall not say it, but instead use the official international symbol of it

:rolleyes:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Interforumial?

:rolleyes::thumbsup::blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, well, women also like someone who can take charge. I try to balance between Carth and Canderous. Maybe a sort of Cartherous. That way, I can show my sensitivity before I demand sex.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You are underestimating the Force.

(That's the Force of the Carth Fangirl club membership bloc voting ...)

That's pretty much what I was thinking... "Wow, this guy clearly hasn't been around here much if he hasn't noticed the fangirls on this board."

And so, as this is a KOTOR 1 poll, and as such, Atton is evidently not an option, I had to give my vote to Carth. ^_^

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You are underestimating the Force.

(That's the Force of the Carth Fangirl club membership bloc voting ...)

That's pretty much what I was thinking... "Wow, this guy clearly hasn't been around here much if he hasn't noticed the fangirls on this board."

You know; not everyone reads the KotOR-fan(atic) side of the boards. :luck:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You know; not everyone reads the KotOR-fan(atic) side of the boards. :cat:

You mean there's a non-KOTOR fanatic side to these boards?? :blink::p

While you do have a point, I must ask you... why would a non-KOTOR fan start a poll about a KOTOR character popularity contest? Mmmh? :luck:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

'cos he likes the game? :luck:

kirottu said:

Yeah actually I havent been here long actually just 1 day because I started on these forums to post about KOTOR 2 glitches I am having. SO I dont yet know all the characters there are in Sith Lords so thats why they are not added. Anyway I didnt know so many people like Carth but ok whatever hes still one whiney guy.