Coolest/Funniest Dialogue

Bastila: "Excellent. Your current age is?"

Revan: "3,012. Healthy living, you know."

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

revan to carth: gamorrean pig-man (amongst other great insults i cant presently remember)

what about kreia? exile to that one guy about a dancer for vogga

she may have been attractive at one time. atton about kreia

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

oh woops i guess its just for kotor 2 but oh well.

oh and my personal favorite

atton sarcastically says something like oh it cant be a trap (when u meet the exchange at the jek jek tarr) and disciple says

"no atton, i think it is a trap"

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Exile: "I think your "gift" is useless."

G0T0: "You would be surprised at how little I care about what you think."

G0T0: "As I indicated, this unit will remain with you and guard you."

Exile: "How do I know it won't try to kill me?"

G0T0: "I cannot harm you. You are the key to saving the Republic. Pray that you do not prove otherwise."

Exile: "Maybe I should shut it down."

G0T0: "That would be unfortunate. I would merely lose a droid while you would lose your entire ship and a sizeable chunk of whatever planet you were on when you tripped the failsafe detonator."

Exile: "Maybe you're bluffing."

G0T0: "Oh I excel at that. Regardless, testing it would benefit neither of us I assure you."

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

G0T0: "I cannot harm you. You are the key to saving the Republic. Pray that you do not prove otherwise."

G0T0: "That would be unfortunate. I would merely lose a droid while you would lose your entire ship and a sizeable chunk of whatever planet you were on when you tripped the failsafe detonator."

G0T0: "Oh I excel at that. Regardless, testing it would benefit neither of us I assure you."

Goto is a bastard. I hope in KoTOR III there's a chance to cut off his legs with a rusty razors blade, then pour salt in his eyes and throw him into a pit of ill-tempered mutant kath hounds, WITH LASERS ON THEIR HEADS. That would be a start.

Goto is a bastard. I hope in KoTOR III there's a chance to cut off his legs with a rusty razors blade, then pour salt in his eyes and throw him into a pit of ill-tempered mutant kath hounds, WITH LASERS ON THEIR HEADS. That would be a start.

I agree, I don't like that guy, although he was in the one of the Star Wars movies.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

Could not exactly let this one go.

Kreia: "Indeed? The future is always in motion, it is a difficult thing to see."

Kriea: "Perhaps there will be no new age, Mandalore, no great Mandalorian crusade. Perhaps your people fought their last battle at Malachor V, and you have been dying ever since, a quiet death that will last for centuries."

Kriea: "And perhaps all that remains will be what I see before me: a man, wounded by a Jedi, encased in a Mandalorian shell, haunted by the thought of being the last of the Mandalorians."

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

You do realize that Goto has no arms or legs because that hologram is fake right? That droid is Goto. Plus he wasn't in the Star Wars movies... Or was he?

IT-O.jpg

Gotofull.jpg

Just saw this one and burst out laughing at my tv.

Exile: HK, do you know what love is?

HK: Master, that is a question most meatbags often seek an answer to. I believe I can provide you with however, a satisfactory definition of the word. Love is making a shot to the knees to a target 120 kilometers away with an an Aratech sniper rifle and a trilight scope. :)

HK never ceases to entertain me during our conversations. Score another for HK :huh:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Would not even want to imagine what it is aiming at or towards anytime.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

atton: (after killing some flophouse scum) good thing we got the drop on them

atton: (30 seconds later after killing somemore flophousers) "that felt good"

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

You do realize that Goto has no arms or legs because that hologram is fake right? That droid is Goto. Plus he wasn't in the Star Wars movies... Or was he?

IT-O.jpg

Gotofull.jpg

wellll if u count the interogation droid in a new hope (with princess leia)

(To Carth) Revan: "Excellent! Soon all of your secrets will be mine."

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

*Talking about Visas*

Kreia- And do not mate with her. Whatever you may feel, whatever urges consume you, do not let them control you, such union would breed....difficulties.

Exile- Just because I saved her doesn't mean I was going to charge up her loading ramp. :)

*Talking about Visas*

Kreia- And do not mate with her. Whatever you may feel, whatever urges consume you, do not let them control you, such union would breed....difficulties.

Exile- Just because I saved her doesn't mean I was going to charge up her loading ramp.  :)

I love that segment. Great stuff, and by the way, your game arrived yesterday Jesse.

*Talking about Visas*

Exile- Just because I saved her doesn't mean I was going to charge up her loading ramp.  :)

I love that segment. Great stuff, and by the way, your game arrived yesterday Jesse.

Cool.

Weequay: "You have the rest that this one owes?"

Trandoshan: "Give all owed, now."

Exile: "You two better back off before you're kissing duracrete."

Trandoshan: "Eh? Why kiss stone ground?"

Weequay: "This human is threatening us, suggesting the violence she inflicts upon us will be akin to a mating ritual with an unresponsive stone."

Trandoshan: "Kill the human. Then we kill the other human."

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Czerka officer: Something you want, spacer? Go talk to the office if you want complain about conditions here. I don't want to hear to hear it.

Revan: I'm getting sick of your attitude.

Czerka officer: Oh well, I wouldn't want that, now would I? Just Leave me alone.

Revan:[Force Choke] You will show me the proper respect!

Czerka officer: [He squirms in your grasp, utterly helpless. This man will not forget the power you wield.]

Czerka officer: [He does not meet your gaze when you release him. He is suitably cowed.]

Czerka officer after choke: [This man does not meet your eyes. He obviously has no desire to be taught another lesson of respect.]

Czerka officer's companion, czerka officer too: [Having seen what happened to his fellow officer, this man has no desire to risk a similar lesson. He shifts uncomfortably under your scrutting.]