Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions

just do a level like running from the leviathan, or Do one where your trying to save a city and have a dogfight through the canyons/buildings of the planet

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, it can be done, I think.  The only problem would be coming up with a scenario where it can happen.

The usual one is something your on gets attacked. You jump into a spare fighter and hold off the waves, then you land and mop up what is left. This way even if you suck at the starfighter bit you can still take them out in the normal KOTOR fashion. Bit like the turret on Peragus. It's simply a case of having your "death" result in having to make an emergency landing.

If some people thought the turrets were hard , then a level from JSF would probably have them in tears of frustration.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I can agree with that. some of the starfighter level had me so angry i nearly put my controler through the tv.... then i took my medication and everything was dandy.

the tower is optional you can just continue and ignore it after shutting down the barrier.

Well that's true... but it could potentially make the game harder... and you could end up dying from sith troops that got on the ship.

I'd usualy let them on so I could have all the extra stuff. :lol:

You could. But thats different from dying as a result of a game that has nothing to do with your character I guess.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Huh? :blink: I was unaware there was a transport that you shot down. I thought the sith had achieved air supriority and were just "raining down fire from the sky". not transporting units into the battle zone.

Huh?  :blink:  I was unaware there was a transport that you shot down. I thought the sith had achieved air supriority and were just "raining down fire from the sky". not transporting units into the battle zone.

I think we are talking about two different things here. I'm talking about the peragus asteroid just before you escape. It sounds to me like your talking about the tower on Ondaron ?

478327[/snapback]

Well that's true... but it could potentially make the game harder... and you could end up dying from sith troops that got on the ship.

I'd usualy let them on so I could have all the extra stuff. :blink:

You could. But thats different from dying as a result of a game that has nothing to do with your character I guess.

Yes, but the results of that forced minigame affect the main game. This is something I cannot agree with. :(:p

yeah we are. It's somthing NCR said about Onderon that got me confused. or perhaps it was just me, anyway.... the paragus minigame I don't think of as a turret because it's not shooting down starfighters and theres no z axis and you can shoot all the little boxes lined up in a row.

yeah we are. It's somthing NCR said about Onderon that got me confused. or perhaps it was just me, anyway.... the paragus minigame I don't think of as a turret because it's not shooting down starfighters and theres no z axis and you can shoot all the little boxes lined up in a row.

It reminds me of the Falcon scene on Hoth. I'm sure thats what they had in mind when they came up with it.

478327[/snapback]

you sure it's hoth? on hoth all you saw was a buch of snowtroops rush in and shoot at it while on tattoine you saw the thing pop out and shoot at the stormtroops.

you sure it's hoth? on hoth all you saw was a buch of snowtroops rush in and shoot at it while on tattoine you saw the thing pop out and shoot at the stormtroops.

Pretty sure. He says something like "this baby still has a few tricks up her sleeve" and the gun pops out and nails the snowtroopers as they are setting up a heavy blaster.

478327[/snapback]

no, that was Han shooting at the Sandtroopers, they didn't show the cannon until TESB, wait.....i get it now, there doin' the games just like the OT , thats probably why K2 us incomplete, like TESB, i bet K3 will be like ROTJ, you destroy the "True Sith" just like the Rebels destroyed the Empire in ROTJ. :blink:

no, that was Han shooting at the Sandtroopers, they didn't show the cannon until TESB, wait.....i get it now, there doin' the games just like the OT , thats probably why K2 us incomplete, like TESB, i bet K3 will be like ROTJ, you destroy the "True Sith" just like the Rebels destroyed the Empire in ROTJ. :blink:

Suprisingly thats not an uncommon theory.

A clean break after KOTORIII would be a desirable thing all around. Not sure if I'd want to see KOTOR prequels though seems kind of pointless.

478327[/snapback]

Except the OT was designed to be a trilogy. What we have with the KotOR's is a collection of individual parts which lack the cohesion a natural trilology would give - in fact, in some places they outright contradict each other. Hardly inspiring, though plausible nevertheless.

manthing2.jpg

I think KOTOR should continue to move foward.  Prequels are unnecessary and could potentially lead to rehash.

As long as they move really far forward so they can totally ditch the current story arc.

478327[/snapback]