revan and exile allies

do you think in the next game that revan and the exile will be allies  

76 members have voted

1. 1. do you think in the next game that revan and the exile will be allies

• no
    • yes
    • probably but who knows
    • they are probabaly going to have a huge battle

bery bery goot. belive nothing and all shall be revealed in time. but i really think that they should be buds.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

it would probaby be one of those fight's where both are just lying on the floor unable to move on the floor. like at the end of scryed.

it would probaby be one of those fight's where both are just lying on the floor unable to move on the floor. like at the end of scryed.

According to story and force power Revan should win. They then either become allies way later or the Exile uses her powerful ability to show Revan something that makes him lose in the belief factor or whatever.

Well In the games exile is the stronger. So if you don't want to upset any fanboys/girls you would have to make them hit a stalemate.

Well In the games exile is the stronger. So if you don't want to upset any fanboys/girls you would have to make them hit a stalemate.

my exile would dominate my revan if i beat teh game with both of them then fought each other.... my exile at the end was killing strom beasts with one hit and sith mardueras with like 2 hits... crazy crap that was.... i beat sion with like 3 hits and he would heal agine..... hahaha it took me fore ever to kill malak with revan but i had some bad ace robes at the end of the game.... revans robes or the cool light side ones... i can't remeber what they were called....

my exile would dominate my revan if i beat teh game with both of them then fought each other.... my exile at the end was killing strom beasts with one hit and sith mardueras with like 2 hits... crazy crap that was.... i beat sion with like 3 hits and he would heal agine..... hahaha it took me fore ever to kill malak with revan but i had some bad ace robes at the end of the game.... revans robes or the cool light side ones... i can't remeber what they were called....

no offense but you have just killed the man named grammer

Forget the whole level thing if there were caps revan would win.He is the heart of the force and you guys should notice that the exile can only form bonds with people who still have an echo within lol. I believe revan would win compare their level 20 stats and even though revan is barely a jedi guardian without any of his knowledge he still is pretty close to the exile. I wont say much because somebody will come and burn me cuz i said revan could beat exile.

I agree with the fighting thing yeti.Maybe Revan is returnin to known space when he encounters an exile who has fallen to the power of the true sith they fight and revan barely overcomes the power of the exile but in the end he is able to win and return the exile to light or something like that.

Maybe Revan is returnin to known space when he encounters an exile who has fallen to the power of the true sith they fight and revan barely overcomes the power of the exile but in the end he is able to win and return the exile to light or something like that.

Whats the bet that the Obsidian team are just sitting back and getting all the good ideas like that from us. (that way its less work for them) :*

Then I thought maybe before the whole fight some dialogues would be necessary so you could decide if bastila as alive or if your previous actions were dark or light and that would affect the game sorta like the atton dialogues.

Revan could be entering republic space after a battle with the true sith he crashes and is helped by some character.Revan as soon as he heals starts asking what has happened in the last years or blah. the other character would be like "revan joined the ds and killed his friends and companions" in which you would answer revan did no such thing but whatever im getting off topic.

I like the epic fight with redemption.

Revan could be entering republic space after a battle with the true sith he crashes and is helped by some character.Revan as soon as he heals starts asking what has happened in the last years or blah. the other character would be like "revan joined the ds and killed his friends and companions" in which you would answer revan did no such thing but whatever im getting off topic.

Ummm you mean Exile right?

anyway, this reminds me of the Malak thing. where only this time it would be half way throught the game and the opponent is reverted to LS. you almost could with Malak (made me wonder why you would want ls ds points at the last battle of the game........ hmmmmmmmmm you'd already made your decision).