I don't really know my KOTOR stuff

[

NOT SO LONG AGO, IN A GALAXY RELATIVELY CLOSE

Modder Wars

Episode 4: A New Hope

The ending of TSL lies in ruins.  As the evil LUCAS ARTS turns its back on the dying game, it destroys any hope of TSL's redemption...or so it thought.

But from the masses of pissed off fans rose a small group of rebels, led by the brave and noble AURORA, to save the game in it's darkest hour.  Now, with the patch nearing completion (I wish) there is hope of the game reaching it's full potential, and at last, a chance for peace in the gaming community...

Edit: ^I can't get the yellow to show...  :huh:

ha.ha thats a good one!! :p:p:lol:

You can get enough influence with the Disciple by talking to him on the Ebon Hawk. All you have to do is be really nice to him and tell him that the Republic must be saved and blah blah....

I think that only works if you're LS though... I remember the one time I played DS, I lost influence with him the first time I talked to him just for *being* DS.

You don't even have to make it back to the ship though... you can turn him to a Jedi right in the room where you meet him. I've done it. My suggestion is: save often as you talk to him. I thought he was kind of a pain and sometimes I gave what I thought was the right answer, but was in fact the wrong one. It is manageable though.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

^ Did I not just post that? ;)

*waves hand*

No, you did not just post that.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

(Sometimes it's fun to re-post stuff that was already mentioned in threads. Apparently, anyway.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Two words 'Christmas Shopping :thumbsup: ' LA and Obisidan wanted the X-Box version out in time for christmas shopping, and even more unfortunate the will never bother to fix it because quite frankly the don't care <_<

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said