PC Snobs

Foamhead

Okay sweetums I finished my job thingy and now that I am back home I will address a few things.

Well if you don't have time for writing appropriate posts, why bother and later making excuses with your vaunted job? I have a job too (although you baselessly assumed otherwise) but I don't need to cover clumsiness with it, like you. Do something right, or don't do at all.

"Appropriate"??? I didn' know it was a breech of social ettiquite to not share your piddly butt opinions. My "vaunted" job does qualify as an excuse because I would rather do what I get paid to do then argue with a teenager over his inability to understand anything that is not written in a simple and clearly obvious format so he can get it. Tossing newspapers on peoples lawns is a job in a technical sense, but when you grow up you will learn that actual big boy jobs are much more demanding then being able to read.

No I don't get your "subtle message". You seem to be an immature lamer

I find being called an "Immature lamer", like, funny dood. Me n' mah boiz are like, laughin' n' stuff

who came here to abuse PC users

Yes the waves of abuse I unleashed at everyone here was truly a grand display. I can't believe the amount of cursing and racial slurs came from my virgin keyboard.

with thesis based on ignorance

A thesis usually contains about 30 to a hundred pages, depending on the subject and university in question. I realize my short paragraph was quite a taxing read for one such as yourself but please don't assume everyone else is a semi-literate monkey that somehow knows how to operate a computer. (This was another subtle hint, try and figure it out)

otherwise you wouldn't ignore arguments of your opponents).

I didn't ignore them I just want to read what everyone said first and make a longer reply when I am not tired.

Your opinion clearly suggested that all PC RPG games suck and nobody likes them. While situation looks inversely. So don't try to twist the meaning of your statement. Rest of your blurb is quite insulting and proves that indeed, you are a frustrated moron

I'll dumb it down a shade or two for you. What I was indirectly saying is most rpg fans pretend to dislike games they actually like so as not to appear foolish in front of the other crpg elitest snobs who also secretly like the game.

Me go eat now back later stuff.

iceburn5bd.gif

Even though I'm a PC Fanboy, I just couldn't help myself...

Okay sweetums I finished my job thingy and now that I am back home I will address a few things.

Well if you don't have time for writing appropriate posts, why bother and later making excuses with your vaunted job? I have a job too (although you baselessly assumed otherwise) but I don't need to cover clumsiness with it, like you. Do something right, or don't do at all.

"Appropriate"??? I didn' know it was a breech of social ettiquite to not share your piddly butt opinions. My "vaunted" job does qualify as an excuse because I would rather do what I get paid to do then argue with a teenager over his inability to understand anything that is not written in a simple and clearly obvious format so he can get it. Tossing newspapers on peoples lawns is a job in a technical sense, but when you grow up you will learn that actual big boy jobs are much more demanding then being able to read.

No I don't get your "subtle message". You seem to be an immature lamer

I find being called an "Immature lamer", like, funny dood. Me n' mah boiz are like, laughin' n' stuff

who came here to abuse PC users

Yes the waves of abuse I unleashed at everyone here was truly a grand display. I can't believe the amount of cursing and racial slurs came from my virgin keyboard.

with thesis based on ignorance

A thesis usually contains about 30 to a hundred pages, depending on the subject and university in question. I realize my short paragraph was quite a taxing read for one such as yourself but please don't assume everyone else is a semi-literate monkey that somehow knows how to operate a computer. (This was another subtle hint, try and figure it out)

otherwise you wouldn't ignore arguments of your opponents).

I didn't ignore them I just want to read what everyone said first and make a longer reply when I am not tired.

Your opinion clearly suggested that all PC RPG games suck and nobody likes them. While situation looks inversely. So don't try to twist the meaning of your statement. Rest of your blurb is quite insulting and proves that indeed, you are a frustrated moron

I'll dumb it down a shade or two for you. What I was indirectly saying is most rpg fans pretend to dislike games they actually like so as not to appear foolish in front of the other crpg elitest snobs who also secretly like the game.

Me go eat now back later stuff.

Just as I predicted: another portion of insults and nothing substantial: you are a child, computer monkey, primitive while I am mature, hard-working and gentlemanly blah, blah, blah, blah

You must try harder if you want to offend me. :))

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Golly gee, gosh! Who has the biggest internet ****?!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

ANGIE_SCOTT_FUNNY_2.jpg

:)"

Just as I predicted: another portion of insults and nothing substantial: you are a child, computer monkey, primitive while I am mature, hard-working and  gentlemanly blah, blah, blah, blah

You must try harder if you want to offend me.  :lol:)

Also: you're now officially his bitch.

Ah, how I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Try playing Planetside

Poorly optimized buggy game and they have the nerve to say that it works with 256 MB RAM.

What are you talking about? I played Planetside on my Apple //e, which had a total of 64kB of RAM (with the funky 16kB "language card" included as standard with the main 40kB onboard RAM).

256MB? That's an order of 16384 times larger than is required to run the game! In case you didn't bother to follow the link, Planetside was an Infocom game, like the Zork trilogy predecessors. :shifty:

(You'd be better off buying a second hand Apple ][ or //e or //c.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

These new consoles comming out are going to be powerful... still need a computer though :shifty:

True enough but unless you have some sort of specicalist need for work or education it's a fraction of the cost and wont likely need to be upgraded.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

This is called thinly veiled racism, and is also patently untrue. Most natives living in the tribal regions of the Amazon and Africa are well aware of the modern world and are also quite adept at exploiting the political conditions of their home countries to their own needs. They just don't want to modernize any more then they have to. You will learn about these exciting cultures and many more when you are old enough to walk through the halls in school without holding on to a skipping rope.

:shifty::ermm::-:p This is quite possibly the most moronic thing I've ever read. Not because it's untrue, but just so inappropriate. Thanks, you just made my day.

Anyways, why isn't this thread closed yet?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

ANGIE_SCOTT_FUNNY_2.jpg

>_<"

:D

----

Ah, how I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.

manthing2.jpg