Sacrifice Visas

Not happening. Visas is an @sskicker. I like having her around. I suppose, given the vile, vile, ending, it wouldn't really matter, but nope. No way. When the game's over, I wanna know Visas and her shiny, shiny breastplate are still out there, training noob Jedi. ;)

Yeah, when I first heard about being able to sacrifice her I was pretty excited actually because when you have to hear her ramble on about "her life for yours" and it makes you wonder if she'd actually die for the Exile. I didn't know about it until my second time through the game though, as a DS female. I sacrificed her and said a whole bunch of mean stuff.

Why sacrifice her when the Exile can easily defeat Darth Nihilus alone without even breaking into a sweat. Besides, she is more useful alive, so I don't neccessarily see keeping her as a weakness when playing a darksider, but more as efficient thinking. (Although I admit I have sacrificed her once just out of curiosity). :ermm:

As a male playing LS male, I thougth Visas was sooooo fine ...........

Sacrifice her? That would be like bringing fire to a paradise valley, shattering a cavern of rare crystals, or blinding a painter. No way!

How to sacrifice Visas:

Before the fight with Nihilus, give Visas a melee weapon and 'clothing'. If clothing is equipped, Visas should be wearing her default Visas garb from when she first showed up on the Ebon Hawk.

Now fight with Nihilus, and when dialog is initiated for the second time, you should get the dialog option to sacrifice her. IIRC it's the third option from the top.

The cutscene looks best if you have a lightsaber equiped with Visas. She plays a custom animation, and falls over dead. The cutscene after you kill Nihilus is different, and I believe there might be a slight difference at the very end of the game if you decide to kill her.

This was supposed to be a standard dialog option, but we had to take it out during testing. If Visas is not wearing her standard robe clothing, the game will crash when she played the sacrifice animation.

-Brennecke

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

How to sacrifice Visas:

Before the fight with Nihilus, give Visas a melee weapon and 'clothing'. If clothing is equipped, Visas should be wearing her default Visas garb from when she first showed up on the Ebon Hawk.

Now fight with Nihilus, and when dialog is initiated for the second time, you should get the dialog option to sacrifice her. IIRC it's the third option from the top. 

The cutscene looks best if you have a lightsaber equiped with Visas. She plays a custom animation, and falls over dead. The cutscene after you kill Nihilus is different, and I believe there might be a slight difference at the very end of the game if you decide to kill her.

This was supposed to be a standard dialog option, but we had to take it out during testing. If Visas is not wearing her standard robe clothing, the game will crash when she played the sacrifice animation.

-Brennecke

Weird. I could have sworn I met those criteria and still didn't get the dialogue option.

*shrugs*

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think it also has something to do with dialoge options aswell, such as the conversation with Kreia abord the Ebon Hawk. :)

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

How to sacrifice Visas:

-Brennecke

THat's an odd way to fix a bug.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

That is crap. kreia should have been sacrificed insteed. she always says that she would die for the exile and protect the exile forever. plus i hate her. pluse its a negative reaction to the dark side! the dark side is da bomb :thumbsup::thumbsup::wub::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

That is crap. kreia should have been sacrificed insteed. she always says that she would die for the exile and protect the exile forever. plus i hate her. pluse its a negative reaction to the dark side! the dark side is da bomb :-  :-  o:)  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Very impressive how all those smilies really made your message come across. Especially the last five or so.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum