Handmaiden vs. Visas

Who did you pick as a frequent travelling companion and love interest?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you pick as a frequent travelling companion and love interest?

• Visas Marr
    • Handmaiden(what was her real name again?)

Not having been briefed on GL's personal musings on the subject, I would infer his stance would be the ol' duck anaolgy, namely: "If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, smells like a duck, feels like a duck and tastes like a duck, then it can be copulated like a duck."

:thumbsup:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Not having been briefed on GL's personal musings on the subject, I would infer his stance would be the ol' duck anaolgy, namely: "If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, smells like a duck, feels like a duck and tastes like a duck, then it can be copulated like a duck."

:devil:"

Good point, but if they were to mate "hypotheticaly" wouldn't the offspring look like some sort of super freak? Perhaps born with one eye, or half white/half black hair?

Get someone to do some fanart!

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Pour vous Bytor

DL

P.S. No metadigital, by saying 'pour vous' I am not saying that Bytor is French!  :wub:  :devil:

Merci!

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

In other respects though, Visas is more of a classy lady than Handmaiden.

"I'm not dancing for no Hutt"

"I'm not fighting you in my underwear in the cargo hold"

Modesty at all times people!

(w00t) I like to choose both of them. >_<

As long as one's Influence is higher with Brianna than Visas, until they both max out, one will get the "I love you baby" options from both (or, as close as it comes, heh). With Brianna, it's in her comments about the PC to other NPCs, in the "turning her to become a Jedi" scenes, and in the rescue scene from the Wrath of Atris.

Both of them have very sexy voices, IMHO. Of course, I prefer Kelly Hu's Visas vocalizations, though.

evil_twin.jpg

Yeah you are 100% percent right.

The voice acting is exquisitely well done on both characters.

Yeah you are 100% percent right.

The voice acting is exquisitely well done on both characters.

Toche! :p

:p"

Good point, but if they were to mate "hypotheticaly" wouldn't the offspring look like some sort of super freak? Perhaps born with one eye, or half white/half black hair?

Get someone to do some fanart!

Hmm...if the Exile and Visas were to have a child, he/she would probably be some Super Jedi - one able to see through the Force and that of the terrestrial. Also, he/she might inherit some of the Exile's abilities to form Force Bonds. Enter the Uber Jedi... :cool:

manthing2.jpg

"Hmm...if the Exile and Visas were to have a child, he/she would probably be some Super Jedi - one able to see through the Force and that of the terrestrial. Also, he/she might inherit some of the Exile's abilities to form Force Bonds. Enter the Uber Jedi... :cool:"

(w00t)

What do you reckon the child would look like with Handmaiden/Brianna?

A git with white hair

Well said!