New Matrix game announced

metadigital

Ok, so I watched the whole film. Compared to the second it was fully watchable despite the idiotic pseudo-philosofical gibberish and all the bombastic emotions. I had a harder time trying to disregard the plotholes and faulty logic, though.

I liked the walker/dreadnought/robot things the most... even though it makes absolutely no sense to build an armoured fighting vehicle and put the driver completely exposed right in the front of it. Itd be like you steered a tank strappped to the outside of the turret.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ok, so I watched the whole film. Compared to the second it was fully watchable despite the idiotic pseudo-philosofical gibberish and all the bombastic emotions. I had a harder time trying to disregard the plotholes and faulty logic, though.

I liked the walker/dreadnought/robot things the most...  even though it makes absolutely no sense to build an armoured fighting vehicle and put the driver completely exposed right in the front of it. Itd be like you steered a tank strappped to the outside of the turret.

... yeah, but nothing obscures your vision, have you ever driven a tank, man! those babies have so much crap blocking your view ...

I think those things were meant to be adapted from forklifts, like in Aliens with Ripley. (As in a blatant rip-off.)

But the question you have to ask yourself is, "Do the machines depend on the humans, or do the humans depend on the machines ..." dum dum dum daaaaaaaa.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No, what you need to ask yourself is how can it be right that your head, which makes up less that 20% of your body, gets to make all the decisions? That would make your whole existence deeply undemocratic!

Do the right thing! Cut your head off!! FOR FREEEDOM!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No, what you need to ask yourself is how can it be right that your head, which makes up less that 20% of your body, gets to make all the decisions? That would make your whole existence deeply undemocratic!

Do the right thing! Cut your head off!! FOR FREEEDOM!!

The brain is a hollow soup on neurochemicals, and some of those neurochemicals originate in places outside the head, like the adrenal glands above the kidneys. Also, even if you use the hard-wiring system as your basis for the brain, the spinal cord is a physical extension to the reptilian lower part of the brain, such that reflex muscle actions are controlled from the region of the coccyx.

Different foods contribute to the type and quantity of neurotransmitters the body produces. (If you have brain surgery you will be given sheeps brains to eat, as the protein is easily assimilated for your own brain tissue repair.)

So your whole body contributes to the thinking process.

I want to know how the baddest guy, the strongest enemy in the whole trilogy, couldn't do any kung fu. Agent Smith could barely wrap his fingers around his thumb and swing.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I never knew all that stuff about latex thank you for the lesson cloris. ^_^

The more I learn the less I know. You are a person of hidden depths, Cloris.  ;)

Hey, I'm happy to help! If you watch the Carrie-Anne Moss action sequences really closely (who doesn't?), you can see where her latex outfit is replaced with an identical PVC costume. Which I understand, PVC is much more durable and can be fabric-lined, which helps wtih the tremendous sweat issue... Anyway, if I can contribute to a true appreciation of the latex-clad body, then I'm a happy camper. It is weird to wear clothes that have to be kept in platic baggies least they get exposed to air or sun or any of the things that can ruin them. *sigh*

Cloris

Why all the 'NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'s? No one's going to make you buy it  :rolleyes:

DL

second that. i don't get that either. if you don't like it, don't buy it...

I guess it could be the knee-jerk reflex to the prospect of more trash creating even more wealth for those that don't deserve it, in the minds of the protestor. Sort of like another franchise I can think of ... :-"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT