Bao-Dur and NIKE??

I don't know if you guys have seen the new NIKE commercial with Earl Boykins (Denver Nuggets point guard), but I believe Roger Smith, aka Bao-Dur, is doing the voice-over. I just thought it might be a point of interest. Check it out if you get the chance, it is a quick commercial.

http://www.nike.com/nikebasketball/usa/ind...://www.nike.com

-click on the lion face and then click on the blue frog-

Only for real fanatics :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I see bao-dur sitting in a booth, with glasses, reading from a script then it deteriorates into something like this

http://www.wimp.com/comedian/

(w00t)

I couldn't find the frog or lion either, and I searched all over the dang nike site. :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If you want to see the video: Go to the link I posted and give the site time to load up. To the upper right of the site you will see a lion's face (close up shot) with the title of "nature of the hunt". Click it. There will be an intro. OK, you will see wolves all over the screen. Under "view the commercials" there are 4 pictures. Click the blue frog. Bao-Dur will speak to thee. That is the best directions I can give you. I tired to post the video, but was unable to.