Serenity trailer (aka the Firefly movie)

kumquatq3

A firefly fan site (converted to dollars): $1,682,677.72

Yeah, the only hope of a sequel rests on DVD sales. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Was going to go and see it later on today, but I couldn't manage to convince the girlfriend so I guess I will have to stick to the original plan of waiting for the DVD

:(

Was going to go and see it later on today, but I couldn't manage to convince the girlfriend so I guess I will have to stick to the original plan of waiting for the DVD

:(

See it alone!

Devastatorsig.jpg

1. The weekly variety (out this Friday) will have a fan bought ad that pimps Serenity and thanks Joss for his efforts.

2. Rumor is, unless box office magically picks up keep the movie in the theaters longer, the DVD is out Dec. 20th

3. This saturday is supposedly a big movement by the browncoats to re-see this movie and/or get more people to see it.

I've just been to see it, and frankly I'm through trying to drag your sorry butts into the theatres. If you don't see it you are only doing yourselves out of a fantastic film. I can't believe they made a movie that's great if you've seen the shows or not! AND that they can make fans and non fans happy.

Don't wait for the DVD this is a real romper of a film, with great effects and moments that just wouldn't work on a small screen at home.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Who are the browncoats?

Is that some sort of neo-nazi organisation?

Independents. In the background story of Firefly and Serenity their was a offshoot group who wanted to separate themselves from the Alliance. Like how the colonies wanted to separate themselves from Mother England. The soldiers of these Independents were called browncoats. Mal and Zoe were browncoats fighting against the Alliance and it was the Battle of Serenity (a moon and where the name of the ship comes from) that was the final battle which the Independents lost.

Mal (loosely quoted from an episode): "I know I was on the losing side of the war, but I was on the right side."

Mal (loosely quoted from an episode):  "I know I was on the losing side of the war, but I was on the right side."

May have been on the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hot Topic, it seems, will in fact start carrying stuff. It may be spotty to "test the market" at first tho

As long as I can get a XXL.

GD sizes piss me off. A large is long enough, but not wide enough. An XL is wide enough, but not long enough, an XXL is long enough, but too wide.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I shall be seeing it again this weekend. And have got a number of others to go as well.

I am like a leaf on the wind :o

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Serenity drops to 1,700 theaters this weekend. Lost -489.

I'm telling you there is something very fishy about this whole business. Firefly was at worst a reasonable show, and it got axed. Serenity is at very worst a passable action film, and beats most other action films out now.

Does anyone else think maybe we internerds have scared regular folk away?

-Elwood Blues