What happened to the death penalty thread?

random evil guy

That blows it was way better then my Wholphin thread

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I hereby award the "most random post of the day" trophy to 213374U .. for his enthralling, and unexpected, " :rolleyes: "

congratulations!! *loud clapping* (audiance rise to give standing applause)

Fortune favors the bald.

It was probably not conducive to forum harmony, or somesuch, and so heated that they just deleted it right out instead of locking it.

Which is a pity, because just before it got deleted I made a post that comepletely blew away 213374U's sucky arguments. :rolleyes:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I hereby award the "most random post of the day" trophy to 213374U .. for his enthralling, and unexpected, " :rolleyes: "

What can I say man, I'm having my worst hangover in years... :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

What can I say man, I'm having my worst hangover in years... :lol:

Ease up on the apple juice man! :-

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

What can I say man, I'm having my worst hangover in years... :-

I hear you .. I've been drinking from Thursday until this evening, so I'm a little wasted meself!

Fortune favors the bald.

Well, I've been trying to put into practice a hangover remedy I read somewhere that consisted in fresh orange juice, a long, cold shower, and lots of sex. Unfortunately, I'm missing some of the components... ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

for a while, the thread seemed to be going rather smoothly, but i'd bet we turned our heads and some massive flamorama happened which resulted in thread death...

taks

comrade taks... just because.