M.Tims Fanart

How do you now she's a young lady....she might be as old as your mom :ph34r:

Now, I realize that Atton is very lonely and all, but how do you know it wasn't the other way around?

Disciple is straight :thumbsup: ...I drew him that way :(

I'll get my minions building your Mandalorian Temple at double time! Yippee! Carth and Bender in a picture together, it's like a dream! >_<

Thank you so much Mandalore Tim! :D

And, by the way, I definitely qualify to be called a young lady at the tender age of 20! So there! :lol:

Darth Launch

P.S. I've started reading your fanfic Silvershadow and it's disgustingly awesome! Why, oh why, do I have the creativity of a dead moth?!?

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

P.S. I've started reading your fanfic Silvershadow and it's disgustingly awesome! Why, oh why, do I have the creativity of a dead moth?!?

Hahaha... thank you! I always love to hear that people like it (as you can guess)

And yes, as Bailey so not-so-subtly mentioned, I uploaded chapter 18 about an hour ago, though it's not showing up yet unless you alter the URL to hit the page up directly. (and no big rush to read this one, the sequel won't start getting uploaded for a little while still.)

And, by the way, I definitely qualify to be called a young lady at the tender age of 20! So there!
You're still older than Bailey. >_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I refuse to mention any names...

Plus, I'm now upset because not only am I going to fail my exams but people are attacking my age >_<

Maybe I should go back to playing games like TA, where age doesn't matter (sob)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

You can all kiss my shiny metal ass...assin droid! (What did you think I was gonna say?) Anyway, he's somewhere in the earlier stages of this thread if you actually consider doing my bidding.

As for a new theme, how about... ehm, the scene where T3 beats Atton at Pazaak?

We have moved from fanart to chatter and so I'll invite you to move to the PM or IRC/IM in order to continue the sharing outside of the Sandbox ;)

FLoSD.OBE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: