Why Did Obsidian/Lucas Arts...

Why did they leave the cut content on the Xbox cd?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Why did they leave the cut content on the Xbox cd?

• They really did not have enough time to take it off.
    • They honestly did not think anyone would port it over to PC.
    • It was Obsidian's way of having the last laugh.
    • They forgot about it.
    • Not Sure.
    • Not Sure/Don't Care.

From what I have heard, the cut content (such as Droid World) is not on the PC version but it is on the Xbox version of the KOTOR II cd.

Someone figured out how to port the data over into a PC format and is now working on a mod that will allow PC users (and, ironically, only PC users) to experience at least some of the cut content.

I personally think it would have been better for this stuff to not even be available (if it did not make it into the actual game). I am positive that Lucas Arts does not want this out there. The question I have is "WHY was it left there?".

Any thoughts on that?

To trick stupid xboxers.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Same reason why there is residue from KoTOR 1 left in there; its difficult to find and clean up. And since it doesnt really matter if you leave it, then why bother at all?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If you are feeling frustrated by the "atrocity" that is the cut content of K2 then turn off your comp, step away from it go outside and and take a walk for about 20 min.

If you cant bear to be away from your comp then give yourself some relief - plenty of sites available for that - afterwards wash your hands, taek a deep breath and then come back. If you find you are still frustreted then there is no hope for you.

If you cant bear to be away from your comp then give yourself some relief - plenty of sites available for that - afterwards wash your hands, taek a deep breath and then come back.

I think it's illegal to do that on the street.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If you are feeling frustrated by the "atrocity" that is the cut content of K2 then turn off your comp, step away from it go outside and and take a walk for about 20 min.

If you cant bear to be away from your comp then give yourself some relief - plenty of sites available for that - afterwards wash your hands, taek a deep breath and then come back. If you find you are still frustreted then there is no hope for you.

I take you do not read my other posts on this board? No, I am quite satisfied with what I got in the Xbox version of the game. There ARE NO showstoppers in the Xbox version unless you got a bad disk.

I am definitely of the "anti-whine" brigade and I am sure Obsidian/LA are rather tired of it too. Hence, the question. They took the time to take it off the PC version, why not the Xbox version?

To maximize the extent of your geekness you can also record it, so someone can steal the tape and broadcast it all over the world through the inernet. That will make you the geek king

Well if you insist a romanian topic :(

*click on that link I command it* :blink::blink:

Well nobody even cared to search the Xbox for those files.So I don't think it was a bad choice.

On the PC version it was just stupid,they should have thought about all the modders in the worls :(

Sh*t dude you made 110 posts already today!!

Going for 200 :thumbsup: