BIG STORYLINE BUGS!!! (Devs read!)

Yes but the french are the same species we are. So, we have basically the same vocal cords.

Are you sure? :lol:

Han or Mission should be able to reproduce some parts of it :huh:

You clearly haven't met some of my relatives. wink.gif Whee! Some of it vaguely resembles English...

You're canadian aren't you? :huh:

Yes but the french are the same species we are. So, we have basically the same vocal cords.

Are you sure? ;)

I guess so, but you can never be sure with those french. :p

Han or Mission should be able to reproduce some parts of it ;)

If wookies can

You're canadian aren't you? ;)

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Me :blink: ?...I like canadians >_<

Oh, all right. Well, yes, I am Canadian.

I guess the whole French and English talk kinda gave it away, huh? :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Canada seems to be a nice place to live,btw >_<

It is.

Especially when compared to "the worst place in the world", I suppose. :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

No cookie for me. I can't even figure out what language that is. :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Ok guys, thanx for so much off-topic...

But let's get back to on-topic:

Even if I DIDNT talk to Visas during all game and talk to Handmaiden all the time and talk in a GOOD way NOTHING works in the end.

Will try the thing with Mira

Ok guys, thanx for so much off-topic...

But let's get back to on-topic:

Even if I DIDNT talk to Visas during all game and talk to Handmaiden all the time and talk in a GOOD way NOTHING works in the end.

Will try the thing with Mira

2. Snip, snip. It was cut from the game. That and a bunch of other cool stuff. But not to worry. Theres always the Telos Restoration Mod thats coming to a PC near you. ;)

3. Its not that your not talking to her, its that you have more influence with Visa. You probably take Visa with you too many times.

Anyone who can guess the country gets a cookie ;) (the words in my sig are in my language :p )

Is it by a chance, Romenia?

I have no idea how you write it in Portuguesse but that's not how it's written in English :p:huh:"

How'd ya know?,btw.

humans can speak twi'lek. there are two humans who speak twi'lek in kotor 1 at the sith academy

Who? (w00t)

humans can speak twi'lek. there are two humans who speak twi'lek in kotor 1 at the sith academy. :thumbsup:

That's true! I mean, I didn't know there were two, but I did know there was one.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Your cookie is invisible..Oh yeas an invisible cookie strong in the force...The cookie is flying to Brazil via force transit...it is coming...any day now :(

If I don't get my cookie I will force storm your entire countrie. :wub: I want my cookie damn it! :lol:

Oh yes, the jedi code (recite to self). Almost forgot.

May the force be with you. ;)

BTW, what does your sig means?