How Should KOTOR III Start And End?

Wynne, I like your thinking.  :cool:
I liked Winns Idea alot, but I've always been a fan of a darker story where the stakes are higher....but well done....just like my steak....

Hear that, Obsidian? That's two for me! My resume will be on your desk... :geek: (In my dreams, that is.)

If you REALLY wanna get nitpicky about it though, the story (both parts 1 and 2)makes a WHOLE TON of sence more with Revan and Exile being male and were obviously written originally with them as MALE

That would have to be cosmically nitpicky. I haven't found any even vaguely significant differences between the sense made when I played as a female vs. the sense made when I played as a male. (The male character model's arses are much nicer in KOTOR 2, btw. :( )

- Story should start using a new character,not exile or revan, sine you cannot start again as a level 1 character with them

Not quite true. It's obvious the threats beyond the Outer Rim would be bigger and badder--you should start as a tougher character (level 20 or so) and the action should be scaled to that. This allows for a lot of creativity, not to mention expanded gameplay.

Barring that, there's always the old "Whoops, where did my powers go?" trick which got pulled in the first two games already. It's serviceable. Why pull out the staples?

Hmmmmm.

I was thinking I would like to see the KOTOR series continue until it catches up with the movies timeline. I think it would be neat to see how the actions of Revan or the Exile tie into the Skywalker saga.

"Luke! I am your Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather!"

Just a dream.

It is also inconsistent with the New Trilogy (Aniken Skywalker being fatherless, a true bastard), although that doesn't mean it won't happen. :geek:"

More likely we'll run into Yoda's uncle, or something.

I think a viable beginning would be to have the Exile in stasis after the end of K2 ... the M5 explosion and destruction of his link with Kreia doing a sort-of Neo in Matrix 3 (although please let it be better than that movie was compared to the first).

Part of the plot would be to revive to Exile, whilst the others (companions from K1/2) head off together (or, rather, in some group made up from their number ... depending on your choices.)

I am all for having totally different companions based on alignment; take the Hanharr/Mira concept further.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hmmmmm.

I was thinking I would like to see the KOTOR series continue until it catches up with the movies timeline. I think it would be neat to see how the actions of Revan or the Exile tie into the Skywalker saga.

"Luke! I am your Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather!"

Just a dream.

Yeah sure it will catch up with the movies timeline just after they finish

KOTOR287.....just be patient and maybe your grandson will play it one day....

And on your grave they will wright: A man of vision...... :lol:

Kotor III as it said thosands of times that the two crews should combine together for the story of KOTOR III. but unfortunly I heard some where that Obsidian is going to do KOTOR III but it wont be a sequal.Of course this is just arumpur I heard.

If you REALLY wanna get nitpicky about it though, the story (both parts 1 and 2)makes a WHOLE TON of sence more with Revan and Exile being male and were obviously written originally with them as MALE

That would have to be cosmically nitpicky. I haven't found any even vaguely significant differences between the sense made when I played as a female vs. the sense made when I played as a male.

(The male character model's arses are much nicer in KOTOR 2, btw. :devil: )

ROFLMAO!

Never noticed and dont think I wanna Wynne :wub:

LOL, I'll take your word for it, hows that :(

PS: Tho I did think there was to MUCH cloth on the dancer outfit that Handmaiden and Mira could wear!!!!!! (and wish Visas could wear the damn thing!!!)