Thumbs up and Thumbs down icons

Jaesun

Could these be added to the Clickable Smilies? That's the one thing missing on these boards.

kthxbye!

You mean the only thing missing on this forum to turn it into the Interplay boards?

THIS IS NOT THE INTERPLAY FORUM

Whenever you think about this again, repeat the above.

This forum is in the pits enough already without ninety percent of posts consisting solely of ":unsure:" or the infinitely venerable ":thumbsdown:", either quite possibly combined with the inordinately profound "I agree" or "I disagree", respectively.

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

Thank you for your wise sentiments brother Ronald. I hereby decree that I fully support the non-inclusion of the thumps-up and thumbs-down smilies. A fatwah will be issued on Obsidian if they deviate from the course we impose.

Allah Akhbar!

Could these be added to the Clickable Smilies? That's the one thing missing on these boards.

kthxbye!

You mean the only thing missing on this forum to turn it into the Interplay boards?

This forum is in the pits enough already without ninety percent of posts consisting solely of ":thumbsup:" or the infinitely venerable ":thumbsdown:", either quite possibly combined with the inordinately profound "I agree" or "I disagree", respectively.

so basically what you're saying is :thumbsdown:

good to know.

SLAM DUNK! HA! GOOD FUN!

kthxbye!

This forum is in the pits enough already without ninety percent of posts consisting solely of ":thumbsup:" or the infinitely venerable ":thumbsdown:", either quite possibly combined with the inordinately profound "I agree" or "I disagree", respectively.

No if it was the Interplay forums it would be :haksthumbsdown: and :haksthumbsup:

:D

The problem is you don't, but you still feel the need to point out your superiority in every other thread.

You're absolutely correct. I don't need to point out how awesome I am every five seconds, because it's an indisputable fact. I'll just go back to being civil again then, matey.

Yes because as we all know only Interplay's forums has ever had icons for a thumbs up or thumbs down.

The person starting the thread is an Iplay forumite. The Iplay forum had thumbs up/down emoticons. Put two and two together, compadre.

P.S. :rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes: I can roll my eyes too!!

The problem is you don't, but you still feel the need to point out your superiority in every other thread.

You're absolutely correct. I don't need to point out how awesome I am every five seconds, because it's an indisputable fact. I'll just go back to being civil again then, matey.

Yes because as we all know only Interplay's forums has ever had icons for a thumbs up or thumbs down.

The person starting the thread is an Iplay forumite. The Iplay forum had thumbs up/down emoticons. Put two and two together, compadre.

There is no "Jaesun" at Interplay's forums. I just went there and confirmed it. What is his/her Interplay alias? He is a regular at Mistress' Lair but that's different.

Mistress' Lair has thumbs up and down icons as well of course as do other forums. I would say it's a pretty common emoticon to have. What's a problem of giving a suggestion of these forums to have one? Who cares if Interplay has them. I'd like to see them because Interplay does not have a trademark on having thumbs up or thumbs down icon. Hmm...

The title of the forum is Suggestions. It appears at the moment to mean both future game suggestions and forum suggestions. Your opinion regardless is irrelevant.

P.S.

Look more closely next time. You'll see the little thingy

That means squat. And as I said earlier those are actually called

:haksthumbsup:

:haksthumbsdown:

Of course I find it funny as to how when I said Jaesun wasn't at Interplay's forums you just claim "Riiiight" without answering my question as to what his alias was if he WAS there.

HA! Good fun!

Due to poor moderation again by Obsidian, this thread has quickly gone out of hand. This seems to be a recurring theme with Obsidian. You are all failures from other companies, and now you have started your own failure which you cannot even control. Perhaps it is time to enlist the aid of an islamic moderator to help reign in the control you seem to have the inability to wield? Do not let your souls become the color of your company name.

God willing!

Due to poor moderation again by Obsidian, this thread has quickly gone out of hand. This seems to be a recurring theme with Obsidian. You are all failures from other companies, and now you have started your own failure, which you cannot even control. Perhaps it is time to enlist the aid of an islamic moderator to help reign in the control you seem to have the inability to wield? Do not let your souls become the color of your company name.

God willing!

^^ :haksthumbsup: I agree

Maybe if we start getting former Fedayeen Saddamn troopers to throw some of the more subversive/disruptive members into industrial size wood chippers, we wouldn't have so many problems.