Celebrity Blogs

LadyCrimson

You're old huh?

What gave it away? ;)

Yeah...by some standards I'm old, I guess. Pfft.

Depp - he's fun...he's been around since the 80's too. I'd like to read a Depp-blog...

Christian Bale - who?

I was born in '87. Therefore to me, you are old. Unlike most of the other people you mentioned though, Depp has IMPROVED, and can actually act quite well. One of the best actors today if I do say so myself, a regular chameleon.

Ah! 'American Psycho' - I loved that movie - I found it hilarious. But I'm kind of twisted...I'm having a hard time picturing that man as Batman, however...

I was born in '87. Therefore to me, you are old.

I was born in '68, and I don't look a day over 36! Er...

Yeah, Depp's definitely gotten a lot better. Plus he usually picks such odd movies, a quality in an actor that I like.

But I didn't really like him in the recent Pirates...don't know why. Just not a role I liked I guess.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

John Rogers (kfmonkey.blogspot.com) has a blog, he wrote The Core, was one of the writers on Catwoman (and he admits it was garbage, but thats what the suits wanted and he just needed the money) and is currently contracted for the Transformers movie.

Has he given any thoughts on whether or not the Transformers movie will be AWESOME or not? If it's not, I will of course have to sacrifice him to Bhaal along with 77 virgins.

Well, he's given some snippets that are encouraging. Such as Megatron thinking humans are squishy, when asked whether or not the TFs will kill people.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Bale was in "Equillibrium", i guess.

Very, very good acting there. And the movie itself is cool. Pretty low-budget, but goddamn nicely made.

Speaking of actors, I really like Edward Norton. Really talented lad..

loved his work in Fight Club (with Brad Pitt, which is also a great actor), and especially in American History X.

ANd also some small movie about him in some funny suit, having his own tv-show or sumthin...

Speaking of actors, I really like Edward Norton.  Really talented lad..

loved his work in Fight Club (with Brad Pitt, which is also a great actor), and especially in American History X.

ANd also some small movie about him in some funny suit, having his own tv-show or sumthin...

That Ed Norton (whenever I hear that name I always picture Jackie Gleason from the 'Honeymooners') movie is called Death To Smoochy. It's a different kind of show but I liked it nonetheless.

I've been checking out Bryan Singers' video blogs from the Superman Returns set and this week he goes to New Zealand to help out Peter Jackson on the set of King Kong. Wow!! Peter Jackson looks like he lost about 150 pounds!! He must be having a really rough time on that movie. Or maybe its a tapeworm... :lol:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.