Kill Visceris

"who I have always seen as the second most reasonable person from RPG Codex"

Who's the most reasonable? Me?

Anyways, why do this? Don't let some oevrreaction make you do this. Just be yourself. Besides, if you didn't oevrreact and I wasn't suck a dumb jerkwad these baords would be even more boring then they already are!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

That was the probelm, Volourn. I wasn't being myself. I was being "Viceris." Visceris became this net persona I always seemed to adopt when I go to the forums and has caused more problems than anything else. I am quite different in the real world and it is time that my real self gets some net time and Visceris gets the axe.

And yes, Volourn, I was think of you. :blink:

Harvey

Speaking of the classic account duping gag, does anyone remeber that "Jefferson is dead/I smell something funny - Jefferson is that you?" one a while back?  Can't remmber who is was (Rhomal possibly?), came up with an actual Jefferson : "Leave me alone! I'm dead and forgotten!". ;)

OMG! That was hilarious! ;)

Especially when it just came out of the blue. :)

One of the few times I've practically laughed out loud when reading forums.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That was the probelm, Volourn.  I wasn't being myself.  I was being "Viceris."  Visceris became this net persona I always seemed to adopt when I go to the forums and has caused more problems than anything else.  I am quite different in the real world and it is time that my real self gets some net time and Visceris gets the axe.

Um, I don't think one is supposed to be "oneself" on the boards. I know I'm not. Whatever floats your boat.

in the eternal words of hedonismbot:

I apologize .. for nothing!!

Gold. :rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That was the probelm, Volourn.  I wasn't being myself.  I was being "Viceris."  Visceris became this net persona I always seemed to adopt when I go to the forums and has caused more problems than anything else.  I am quite different in the real world and it is time that my real self gets some net time and Visceris gets the axe.

Um, I don't think one is supposed to be "oneself" on the boards. I know I'm not. Whatever floats your boat.

What? You

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

in the eternal words of hedonismbot:

I apologize .. for nothing!!

Let us cavort like the greeks of old, you know the ones I mean

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

A man writing an opera about a woman? Oh, sera, how deliciously absurd.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Over the course of the day I have been going over some of what Darque, Volourn, and Llyranor and to a lesser extent Gromnir stated in the April's Fools thread and it got me thinking that Visceris must die. 

What exactly did I do in that thread besides spam it into oblivion???

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Let's call it, Fallout 5: The Chosen One Must Choose, but with a TWIST!

Let's give a second subtitle!

Fallout 5: The Chosen One Must Choose: The Brotherhood of FREAKING HERVE CAEN YOU FREAKING MORON: A Post Nuclear 3D FPS Live Action Role Playing Game.

And let's give it space sim elements.

And you can pilot a big robot!

And you can dual rockets launchers!

BETTER YET! You can dual-wield robots which are dual-wielding rocket launchers!!!!

And combat will be in FPS mode, but with a twist! It'll have fighter game elements too! Like Dungeon Lords, the ultimate combat RPG of 2004.

This will be grreat!!

Hadescopy.jpg

Fallout 5: The Chosen One Must Choose: The Brotherhood of FREAKING HERVE CAEN YOU FREAKING MORON: A Post Nuclear 3D FPS Live Action Role Playing Game.

BETTER YET! You can dual-wield robots which are dual-wielding rocket launchers!!!!

And combat will be in FPS mode, but with a twist! It'll have fighter game elements too! Like Dungeon Lords, the ultimate combat RPG of 2004.

This will be grreat!!

I agree, that WOULD be great.

Hadescopy.jpg

A man writing an opera about a woman? Oh, sera, how deliciously absurd.

or how about:

Please take you seats for act two!! ... But I'm not done vomitting!! hihahahahha

Ahh I have the upmost respect for a man who knows his Futurama quotes! :huh:

Fortune favors the bald.

This will be grreat!!

Oh no, it's happening again! :ph34r:

This will be grreat!!

it is indeed the third sign of Armageddon!!!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what were the first two? :huh:

This will be grreat!!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what were the first two? :thumbsup:

Dont make me report you to a mod!

Hadescopy.jpg

This will be grreat!!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what were the first two? :rolleyes:

Dont make me report you to a mod!

Don't make me report you to the Avatar Stealing Police...People!