KOTOR I or II fanart

[EDIT] Arkendale - Carth isn't that whiny, just a little talkative for his age(38?), and you really should try Kotor I.

:huh: Talkative for his... age?

That's kind of an odd statement... Are you implying that 38-year-olds are not supposed to talk as much?

Cause I hate to break it to you, but... :ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'll buy KotOR I sometime this year...

That's kind of an odd statement... Are you implying that 38-year-olds are not supposed to talk as much?

Cause I hate to break it to you, but... ermm.gif

But what? 38 year-olds are really talkative?

Edited by Arkendale

Hang on!

People live beyond the age of 30?!?! Holy bantha poodoo... and here I was thinking we lived in a civilised society... :ermm:

DL

Yeah... well, at least I can breathe easy knowing that I won't be put down in December when I turn 30. :huh: *whew!* Well, THAT's a huge load off my back.

I suppose I can now start looking forward to becoming less chatty (or more so, depending on who you talk to).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

DL - Thanks for the cookie. :) But I noticed that you haven't posted any fanart for a while. :)

You're welcome :rolleyes:

I didn't think my 'art' was particularly missed, but yes I have been rather distracted recently... life tends to do that it seems... plus, I have been foolishly encouraged to write a story (so to speak)... I kinda started a doodle-like sketch of Yuthura but it is yet incomplete and shes already starting to look rather crappy... perhaps when I've either finished that or fixed it up I'll post it :)

DL

P.S. Arky sweetie... you've clearly never heard of Logan's Run

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

A shy Brianna:

(apologies for the bad job at shading, should have done without it.)

(There is nothing wrong with fangirl and her squeal. :p )

[EDIT] Arkendale - Carth isn't that whiny, just a little talkative for his age(38?), and you really should try Kotor I.

Awesome, julianw. And as DL said, nothing wrong with the shading. (w00t) I wonder what she would look like if someone tried to draw her with long hair? I would, but I'm no artist. :">

I see you put Anakin's hooded look on the exile. :cool:

And yes, I think I see my favorite silver sabre! :o

Here is one suggestion to get the poses right: lightly sketch out the major parts of the body first to get the size and scale right before add in the details. It always helped me with my doodles.

Any Disciple lovers out there? :sorcerer: :

Any Disciple lovers out there?   

*tumbleweed floats passed*

:lol:GOLD

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

julianw, please do not take my highly amusing post as a comment on your work... in fact that is an awesome pic of Disciple... you seem to have captured him quite well... :)

I demand more art from you! :D

DL

Ahhh. Disciple really gets no love. :D

Sure he does! Right here! :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Launch - Don't let your talent and creativity go to waste!

Oh you are so cute julianw... I could just hug you! :D

I did explain that I have been otherwise distracted recently... but if you want, at your request, I'll MS Paint someone for you right now... :(

DL