So, what happened? ((SPOILERS))

So I just finished the game on Xbox, and well, could someone tell me what happened?

Admittedly I was playing the game through on DS, so I was a jerk most of the time, so I can see why everything wasn't explained to me. Also I kept the two people that I liked the most (Visas & T3-M4) in almost all the time, so I didn't get much influence with alot of other characters.

So I get all the way to the end, and there are a bunch of things I'd like cleared up.

1) Do they ever give an explaination about what happened to everyone when you reached Malachor V? Were they all in the ship when it fell into the chasm? I mean, if I could get out and walk... why didn't they ?

2) At the end when you set up some sort of shadow field with remote... what is Bao-Dur talking about? That was the first time I heard about it.

3) I had a feeling that G0-T0 wasn't really a person, only a droid pretending to be a person. Was that true?

4) I also had a feeling that Mandalore was Canderous from KotOR I, is this true?

5) I beat it and "supposedly" took over the training grounds, but all I got was a zoom out to the galaxy. How many different endings are there? Any of them interesting?

6) I didn't get the whole thing with Kiera. Was she doing this whole thing to the exile because she wanted a new apprentice? I didn't really pick up on any of her motivations. (I'm not going to mention how annoying it was fighting her in the end and having her be all tough, and animating lightsabers and stuff, when an hour before hand she was being taken out by mercs. Nope, not going to mention that...)

Just FYI, I dunno if it was supposed to do this or not, but I started a New Game after beating it, and then saved it and went to load my old files... and they were all gone! Has anyone else had this same problem ?

Thanx in advance for all the help

1. No

2. I'm not really sure. Can't remember many details.

3. I always thought Goto was a person who cnotrolled a droid, however i'm not sure.

4. Yes.

5. Only two different videos, one light and one dark. However, you'll find that the LS ending does not differ a whole much from the DS. ;)

6. As I believe it, Kreia wanted to end the force. She saw that potential in you, so she trained you to use the force again.

About your missing save files, press "X" at the screen containing all of the save files and it switches between characters.

So I just finished the game on Xbox, and well, could someone tell me what happened?

Admittedly I was playing the game through on DS, so I was a jerk most of the time, so I can see why everything wasn't explained to me. Also I kept the two people that I liked the most (Visas & T3-M4) in almost all the time, so I didn't get much influence with alot of other characters.

So I get all the way to the end, and there are a bunch of things I'd like cleared up.

1) Do they ever give an explaination about what happened to everyone when you reached Malachor V? Were they all in the ship when it fell into the chasm? I mean, if I could get out and walk... why didn't they ?

2) At the end when you set up some sort of shadow field with remote... what is Bao-Dur talking about? That was the first time I heard about it.

3) I had a feeling that G0-T0 wasn't really a person, only a droid pretending to be a person. Was that true?

4) I also had a feeling that Mandalore was Canderous from KotOR I, is this true?

5) I beat it and "supposedly" took over the training grounds, but all I got was a zoom out to the galaxy. How many different endings are there? Any of them interesting?

6) I didn't get the whole thing with Kiera. Was she doing this whole thing to the exile because she wanted a new apprentice? I didn't really pick up on any of her motivations.  (I'm not going to mention how annoying it was fighting her in the end and having her be all tough, and animating lightsabers and stuff, when an hour before hand she was being taken out by mercs. Nope, not going to mention that...)

Just FYI, I dunno if it was supposed to do this or not, but I started a New Game after beating it, and then saved it and went to load my old files... and they were all gone! Has anyone else had this same problem ?

Thanx in advance for all the help

1)According to the guide you go alone but then the guide dosnt include the Mira scene. What happens is pretty open ended. Do a search, bajillions of threads about it.

2)If you gain influence with him he will talk about what happened originally on M5, which will fill in the blank.

3)You get a cookie ;)

4)Another cookie

5)I believe it's two, i've only ever seen two endings.

6)She's complex, her ultimate goal is to free the galaxy from the force. The reason she admires the exile at first is because he/she lived without the force and they have that in common. She goes off them a bit when she finds out why though. Quite likely she was drawing power from the evil planet which boosted her abilities. Like how Juhari drew power from the grove in KOTOR only on a much bigger scale.

Play it agian, especially as a different gender/alignment and you get a different spin on the story, and a different series of "clues".

LS Female probably has the easiest time with Kreias grand plan because it's in the disciple cutscenes.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If you pick the right dialogue options after defeating Atris, you can learn much of Kreia's plan, and most of the rest comes out during the final conflict on Malachor V.

Kreia believes the Force actively seeks to control the direction of the universe, and manipulates its users -- Jedi and Sith alike -- to do what it wants done. She wants to put an independent person in the position where they make the call about being Jedi or Sith, fighting the secret Sith empire or not fighting it, etc. She would just do it herself, but she can't be sure her own decisions are truly independent since she is a Force user.

She discovers that only one person in the present, past, or future -- the Exile -- has this independence. So she finds him and then manipulates his life so he will be in a position to make the call on Malachor V. Which he does, for good (Light Side ending) or evil (Dark Side ending).

Many people get confused because they remember Atton saying she was a Sith Lord. But he was wrong...

Yes, if you're LS and beated Kreia she explains what happens to you're Teammates, which is lame compared to the KOTOR1 ending...IMHO

The Mess (destroyed planets, dead Jedi, destroyed ships) was because Bao activated this "Shadow Field Generator, which stopped the Mandalorians, but with great losses. Not explained what happens with GO-TO and Remote

True

True

2, LS and DS, both having multiple movies...

6) I didn't get the whole thing with Kiera. Was she doing this whole thing to the exile because she wanted a new apprentice? I didn't really pick up on any of her motivations.  (I'm not going to mention how annoying it was fighting her in the end and having her be all tough, and animating lightsabers and stuff, when an hour before hand she was being taken out by mercs. Nope, not going to mention that...)

She want's to destoy the Force and is just a lunatic...

Click Change Character (PC)

EDIT: Kreia WAS a Sith Lord... (for the poster above), see "Kreia's Fall"

Thanx for the replies.

Thanx especially for the help with the save files!

I assume that you find out about Mandalore/Canderous and G0-T0 by upping your inflluence with them and talking with them. That right?

I went through as DS female the first time, and it seemd that Disciple was pretty lame, so you can see how I didn't spend much time with him.

Some more questions though...

7) How did Keria and T3-M4 end up on the ebon hawk together?

:devil: Why didn't Keria/T3-M4 want people (HK-47) to know where the ship had been?

my take:

1. seems only Atton is with you in the cutscenes following Ravager, so I guess everyone else is in the ship...

2. its a decloaking device that will reveal the Sith on Malachor and bring the republic army.

3. GOTO says he gives this droid to you. Before that scene I thought GOTO was masquerading as a human.

4. yes

6. she wanted a new apprentice. but it also said she wanted to destroy the Force by unleashing said apprentice on the galaxy.

7) How did Keria and T3-M4 end up on the ebon hawk together?

:rolleyes: Why didn't Keria/T3-M4 want people (HK-47) to know where the ship had been?

1. Carth/Bastila told T3 to search for the Jedi, Sith, or Republic for help aganist the real threat. You get the hologram by having influence and a Intellegence of 14. T3 found Kreia and they rescued the Exile on the Harbringer...

2. Because the Ebon Hawk was at Malachor V. I suppose that they wanted its location of the Trayus Academy to remain secret, being that it was the place where Revan corrupted so many Jedi. The Ebon Hawk, Revan and T3 went there because Revan rememberd something horrible. When there, Revan gave the command for T3 to find help aganist the Sith Threat. T3 left Malachor V when Revan went off to fight aganist the threat.

On the subject of GOTO. I also believed him to be nothing more than a droid sent to keep an eye on me while the real GOTO hid somewhere. But something in this vivid imagination of mine, looked at it from another point of view.

GOTO was the No.1 power munger right? ANYONE with that much power and money is going to have people wanting to put a thermal detonator in his underwear :o , so that's why he kept his location secret.

Now here's something. Didn't Luxa, that hot red-headed babe from Telos station say that Goto "is cold and all numbers" - it's a bit of a far stretch but bear with me. :wub:

When you first arrived on Nar Shadaa and the cutscene showing the Bounty Hunters in a meeting showed, you also saw the floating droid carrying the image of Goto.

I wondered if it wasn't all just for show; the real GOTO IS the droid GO-TO. Masquerading as a messenger droid for the "real GOTO" was probably the best way he could hide himself. And personally I think it was.

The best place to hide a letter is on the mantlepiece - as the saying goes, GOTO was right in front of the bounty hunters all the time, but they would never have suspected it!

Just a thought. :)

I wondered if it wasn't all just for show; the real GOTO IS the droid GO-TO. Masquerading as a messenger droid for the "real GOTO" was probably the best way he could hide himself. And personally I think it was.

The best place to hide a letter is on the mantlepiece - as the saying goes, GOTO was right in front of the bounty hunters all the time, but they would never have suspected it!

Just a thought. :wub:

That's more than just a good theory...it's the truth. If you have enough Influence with G0-T0, you can get him to admit it.