What ending would you have liked to see?

Which ending would you pick?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which ending would you pick?

• The two ending were sooo great,I wouldn't change em!
    • Exile sitting on a throne in Trayus with Hanharr as carpet.
    • Revan who came back and go for Carth/Bastila.
    • You go wandering the Galaxy with Atton/Visas/HM/...
    • Discover that the Enemys are a pack of evil Gizka with Force.
    • Find out that Revan was hiding inside T3 the whole time.
    • See HK kick the ass of the HK-50 or GO-TO,Disciple,...
    • Actually "see" the future of you and your friends.
    • The same game with all the stuff that was cut.
    • Discover that Bao-Dur is actually Revan disguised.

I would have liked to have seen the future as a cinematic. Worked wonderfully in SH and SH2. The problem with having it as part of the dialogue, is although the game is over and it is part of the end. It just dosnt have the "end" feeling that a voiced over cinematic does.

I'm actually happy that most of the cut content stayed cut. Nothing that annoys me more in a game than the writer taking over control irrespective of the system.

Imagine this for an easy to see why things were cut.

Disciple/ Atton square off -

If it's done as a cinematic, then will they use the same abilities they actually have in game ?Or is Disciple going to pull force lightning out of his arse even though he dosnt have the skill.

What if niether of them have lightsabers etc etc. It was bad enough when Kreia did it in her Sion battle. Like it wouldnt have been useful for cutting through those assasins or anything. But given her nature and her very concealing robe it's just about buyable.

Which is wore, it not happening or it happening in a way that totally goes against everything you did upto that point in the game?

Such scenes are fraught with problems. One of the things that REALLY made me smile about MGS III was whenever there was a scene, Snake would be in the same outfit and have the same camo. (unless for story reasons like being naked and hung from the ceiling). Compare that to Shadows of Rome where you would reset to your default outfit during cutscenes.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]