***SPOILERS*** The Betrayer ***SPOILERS***

I was talking with Kreia on the 'Hawk (after finishing Dantooine as my 4th planet including Telos) and is chose to ask her about the "sith" that were hunting me.

she talked of the one who "bathes in pain" (sion), she talked of nihilus, and she spoke of a betrayer. I know the story enogh to know that she's trayus.

My question was, what does the say when you ask about the "Betrayer"?

PS: I labeled it spoilers on the SPoilers Forum because of how majorly major they are

I think she says something in the way of: "Oh, don't bother about her. You'll meet her soon enough, let's focus on the here and now." or some such.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

ah,

why thank you

i almost suspected the "when the time comes pitch"  :(

And that's about as straight forward an answer you can get without her being even more dodgy than she already is. :)

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Yeah, she only said that the betrayer would be revealed in time, but must remain hidden for now, lest everything the Exile and company were doing "be for nothing". She also gave the ol' "she knows the act of betraying and has herself been betrayed" speech about it, and also mentioned that betrayals were necessary within the galaxy, "for without such things, there would be no hope".

"You'll meet her soon enough, let's focus on the here and now." or some such.

It was always going to be Visas or her...

then after seeing those cutscenes of her doing stuff, it was almost a give away.

Obsidian didn't expect this to be a "revelation" right?

Edit: I never got these lines cos my Influence with her sucked. I always chose the LS options which disagreed with her :shifty: ,

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)