Is there any way to spare Luxa? (spoiler)

Well, when you confront Slussk and she comes in, her face looked like Bastila's, and she was wearing that red eyepiece I had Bastila wear in KOTOR 1, and when she said that she was going to kill you, her voice sounded kinda sweet like Bastila's.

I admit that killing her is a waste of a good pair of...um, gloves - that's it!  :wub:"

----

How exactly does she remind you of Bastila?

Why, the "jiggly" factor of course! :ph34r:

Yeah, I don't remember Bastila being a pointless stereotypical-male-fantasy character.

Well. Maybe near the end.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

I admit that killing her is a waste of a good pair of...um, gloves - that's it!  :-"

----

How exactly does she remind you of Bastila?

Why, the "jiggly" factor of course! :ph34r:

Yeah, I don't remember Bastila being a pointless stereotypical-male-fantasy character.

Well. Maybe near the end.

Maybe in a "taming of the shrew" sort of way. She certainly fits that scenario.

To answer the question.....no. She'll turn on you no matter what. At least, I haven't found a (legit) way.

Edit - although I haven't tried just running away from her...that might make the quest unwinnable tho or something

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 3 weeks later...
noooooo :p not the answer i was looking for.

Shouldn't this thread be in the "Spoilers" forum?

P-M, there is an easter egg that allows you to go on a date with Luxa, just say "Y'know, I don't normally do this, but you remind me of someone ... " :ermm:

:)"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This whole quest typifies what I find wrong with KOTOR2. Your conversation with Luxa always results in you agreeing to kill her boss -- no matter which line you choose when speaking with her -- and no matter what you'll end up fighting her and killing her. KOTOR2 does this so often: you are given the illusion of choice but the end result is always the same no matter how you play.

I noticed that you recognized that your post contained a spoiler. Even the title was a spoiler, since it revealed that you believed there was no way to spare Luxa, which reveals that there is a character named Luxa, whom you kill. Given this, I am dumbfounded as to why you wouldn't post in the spoilers forum. That forum is clearly marked, and identical to this one, except that you can post spoilers there. The lack of common sense in posting this thread here is astonishing.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

The man in the iron mask

I noticed that you recognized that your post contained a spoiler. Even the title was a spoiler, since it revealed that you believed there was no way to spare Luxa, which reveals that there is a character named Luxa, whom you kill. Given this, I am dumbfounded as to why you wouldn't post in the spoilers forum. That forum is clearly marked, and identical to this one, except that you can post spoilers there. The lack of common sense in posting this thread here is astonishing.

Ace

Well, it's not a "hardcore-uber-you are my son-like" spoiler.

But it should be posted at the spoiler forum, yeah!

Wow there is a character called Luxa who you have to kill? If we follow your logic we can't even how topics entitled things like "man on Dantooine" cos we just spoiled the casual reader by telling them that Dantooine is in the game as are males, and there is a male upon Dantooine. Terrible - this would leave them traumatised for life no doubt. Furthermore we should remove all threads with references to weapons, classes, character names, discussion of the background or anything.

That would leave just the one thread in the forum - the one with rules - rule no.1 don't post anything!

The spoil factor in this thread is so low that only an anal retentive would care if they read it by mistake - and then you would have to ask what they were doing even visiting the forum in the first place!

The spoil factor in this thread is so low that only an anal retentive would care if they read it by mistake - and then you would have to ask what they were doing even visiting the forum in the first place!

:) This is true. Most people on these forums have already played through the entire game at least once. But then there are folks here that feel they should have Moderation-like status.

If the moderators think this is a big enough spoiler, it'll get moved.

Since I got that off my chest *giggle* (Luxa) I haven't seen any way to keep her alive either. I figured she would be someone I could work for if I helped her take the head-honcho position. It would have been nice to be able to not kill off the Exchange presence on Telos if you are a DS character. Maybe it would open it up for more bonus quests.

While I'm wishing, I'd like to also have a 6-pack of beer and some nachos, but that would mean driving to the store to get it.

This whole quest typifies what I find wrong with KOTOR2. Your conversation with Luxa always results in you agreeing to kill her boss -- no matter which line you choose when speaking with her -- and no matter what you'll end up fighting her and killing her. KOTOR2 does this so often: you are given the illusion of choice but the end result is always the same no matter how you play.

I concur completely.

Q. What is the definition of role-play?

A. Installing Windows 2000 on your PC.

:)"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Nothing perverted, just the realisation that Star Wars is like Indiana Jones -- tough badass male characters with bitchy/miss priss women who, in the end, are kissing the male's feet.

I'm all for different types of plots, but no one should change how Star Wars (or Indiana Jones) is. Its 'cheesy' like that, but entertaining. As soon as you get a female character who's on the same level as Indiana or Anakin or Luke or even Carth, it loses its feel. Its like those Extreme Ghostbusters episodes or X-Men Evolution cartoons -- its not it, just an attempt to please idiots who watched the original and enjoyed it but mask that with, 'It needs to cater to my stupid ass.'

Oh, what next? A movie entitled 'G.I. Jane' or something (Jk)? But seriously -- I'm anticipating Indiana Jessica 3: The Last Maxipad

Nothing perverted, just the realisation that Star Wars is like Indiana Jones -- tough badass male characters with bitchy/miss priss women who, in the end, are kissing the male's feet.

I'm all for different types of plots, but no one should change how Star Wars (or Indiana Jones) is. Its 'cheesy' like that, but entertaining. As soon as you get a female character who's on the same level as Indiana or Anakin or Luke or even Carth, it loses its feel. Its like those Extreme Ghostbusters episodes or X-Men Evolution cartoons -- its not it, just an attempt to please idiots who watched the original and enjoyed it but mask that with, 'It needs to cater to my stupid ass.'

Oh, what next? A movie entitled 'G.I. Jane' or something (Jk)? But seriously -- I'm anticipating Indiana Jessica 3: The Last Maxipad

I'm pretty sure when you reveal that you watch X-men evolution cartoons you give up the right to call other people idiots. :o"