How to save Lonna Vash?

Does anyone but me consider it odd that it was:

'Vash' who went to Korriban...

...'Vash' who get captured first...

...'Vash' who gets killed first...

...and 'Vash' who is the only only surviving female Jedi master you know of (until you discover her dead) bar Atris.

What does this say about Obisidan?

--Vash got captured on purpose, much like Vrook. She was trying to discover their plans.

--HK-47 tells you that Vash has been dead less than an hour when you find her body, so she was killed right after your arrival. Sion used her as bait to find you and Kreia.

--In part one, there weren't any Female masters. Did Episodes I/II have any either? I've suppresed my memories of those awful movies.

really? there is no way to save her? man that sux, i was so looking forward to meeting her.

It was cut. There are sound files of her answering the usual questions you ask after finding every Jedi Master. Sounds like your first game and as LS; every master you find will have their own views on your whole history - apparently she was more sympathetic to you than the others.

(...)

Well ehm... I renember there was this line when you see her dead there's a dialog option which says "Vash was one of the members of the Jedi Council quickest to reject me." so she probably wouldn't be nice to you at all - though I doubt she could be more critical than ice-queen Atris and of course master *you did the right thing but still I must criticize you* Vrook.

apparently she was more sympathetic to you than the others.

(...)

Well ehm... I renember there was this line when you see her dead there's a dialog option which says "Vash was one of the members of the Jedi Council quickest to reject me." so she probably wouldn't be nice to you at all - though I doubt she could be more critical than ice-queen Atris and of course master *you did the right thing but still I must criticize you* Vrook.

I was talking about when you meet her (and you can't), not during the flashback council meeting.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Does anyone but me consider it odd that it was:

'Vash' who went to Korriban...

...'Vash' who get captured first...

...'Vash' who gets killed first...

...and 'Vash' who is the only only surviving female Jedi master you know of (until you discover her dead) bar Atris.

What does this say about Obisidan?

--Vash got captured on purpose, much like Vrook. She was trying to discover their plans.

--HK-47 tells you that Vash has been dead less than an hour when you find her body, so she was killed right after your arrival. Sion used her as bait to find you and Kreia.

--In part one, there weren't any Female masters. Did Episodes I/II have any either? I've suppresed my memories of those awful movies.

There are quite a few female masters in the prequels, and a couple that are on the Jedi council, including a female of the same race as Yoda.

Vash is kept alive by Sion until your arrival on Korriban because if she was dead you would have no reason to go to the planet. As soon as he senses that you have landed on the planet he has her killed. I think Kreia says from the ship that she sensed her death shortly after you touched down. Vash wanted to learn more of the Sith by getting captured and Sion was just using her as bait so he could capture you.