worst websites.

Magena

Some of you may have seen this on Missy's boards, but I thought I would ask for suggestions here too...

In my dreamweaver class, the teacher asked all of us to find really bad websites (he showed us "Sun God" and someone has already brought in "mews news" - so both are out, in addition I can't use any on the list of the worst websites, as he has already seen them) --- soooooooo I need everyones help to try and find a truly hideous website -- this is asthetically, not the actual content so goatse isn't what I'm looking for.

any ideas?

from Mistresslair we did find a good one about dragonballZ, and there was one about dogs, but I can't bring that on up here, so I have no idea... need to wait til I'm at school I think.

again, any ideas?

Magena is looking for...esthetically interesting sites, regardless of content. Here are the examples from the other thread she mentioned.

http://www.geocities.com/loulou4729/main.html

http://www.fabelhaftshowdogs.com/

Thanks, Balth. Yep, that is what I was talking about. Ones that, regardless of content, make you think that the person needs to leave websites to professionals. - though I know over the years, I have seen corporate sites where I felt that the company needed to pay money to get a REAL webmaster/web designer.

IF anyone has more ideas on the worse they have seen please let me know. :D

oh ok my bad then Oz Wicca is pretty spinny especially with that background

A Wiccan correspondence course with not a single course on ethics. That crowd is going down the toilet fast! Jesus!

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I have no idea how I ended up on THIS site, but it is by far the dumbest and ugliest I've ever seen.

And don't blame me if your teacher spanks you for showing him that piece of rubbish.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Check out this, its most horrible thing that roams the net. I mean... epileptics sure like that page and overall it's sooooo horrible.

Ok, so the homepage made my esthetic soul jump off a bridge, but MTV3 is actually a good TV channel. I usually watch it when I go visit my parents (who live close to the finnish border).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Check out this, its most horrible thing that roams the net. I mean... epileptics sure like that page and overall it's sooooo horrible.

Ok, so the homepage made my esthetic soul jump off a bridge, but MTV3 is actually a good TV channel. I usually watch it when I go visit my parents (who live close to the finnish border).

Wow.. someone from the northerh hemisphere, I'm impressed. :ph34r: