89 members have voted

1. 1. Who should make KOTOR3?

• Bioware
    • Obsidian
    • Lucasarts in-house
    • Square Enix
    • Some other company
    • There will be no KOTOR3

I am hoping that Obsidian learns from this experience from Lucas Arts and refuse to do any future titles with that publisher that obviously doesn't give a crap about their games or customers. I mean, if they did they wouldn't have released KotOR 2 in the sorry state it is in to begin with.

If it was posible, I would like to see Obsidian and Bioware work together. Both games were great and their were things I like and disliked in both. If they is was possible for them to work together I personaly think it would be even better than it would if just Obsidian or just Bioware were to do it.

While I like Raven software for the games they make, I don't think it would be wise to give them K3.

Raven is known for getting pretty good games out in a short development cycle and I don't want K3 to be 'pretty good'. Plus I don't think Raven has done a RPG before.

Obsidian or Bioware is fine with me. While a collaboration between both companies would be great, I think it will be just one dev.

I just hope they don't rush it. I would rather they cancel the holidays and make a better K3 but that's just me.