Clone Wars Vol.2

From what I understood from the DVD special features the makers of the clone wars have some sort of short that will play before ep.3 in the theatres.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Is there just five episodes this season?

Sadly, there are. But have you noticed that the eps are fifteen minutes this time instead of just a few? (w00t)

i heard ep 3 picks up the story right after the clone wars series...?

Yeah, it does. Interestingly enough, the entire 'Siege on Coruscant" leading up to Ep.III is covered in Labyrinth of Evil.

manthing2.jpg

They really don't do much for me; I agree with the IGN (reviewer) who said it looks like an episode of clerks. I like Tartakovsy other work a lot better.

I've got a bad feeling the cartoons will be better than the movie.

Mace is cool. He obviously knows force crush and Grievous learned the hard way. :-

Can't wait to see the confrontation between Sidious and Mace. Sidious will get a run for his money I'm sure. Samuel L. Jackson wouldn't have it any other way.

Record it and show it to all the people you know.

I consider it my duty. :-

I would if it was actually on television where I live. I've been watching the vids through the SW site on little windows the size of a cracker. But it's all good. I just tell my freinds to go to the sw site.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

That single vision of Anakins "hand" alone supercedes anything from the prequels thus far.  :cool:

That was a really nice piece of foreshadowing.

BTW where is EP 25 ? Is that the one being held back to show prior to EP III?

Toonami is great but I really wish they would let you know when something is ending. Same thing happened with Rave Master, next day back to episode I without warning.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Toonami aired all 5 new episodes back to back on friday saturday and earlier today. So judging by the time of your post, you have probably missed it.

I have no idea when or if it will be repeated but you can watch it on the net or erm via the other way that we are not allowed to talk about on the forums

That single vision of Anakins "hand" alone supercedes anything from the prequels thus far.  :cool:

That was a really nice piece of foreshadowing.

BTW where is EP 25 ? Is that the one being held back to show prior to EP III?

I was kind of wrong about the bit before the movie. I watched the dvd again and paid a little more attention. Apparently the series is the animated version of the stuff that comes scrolling down the screen right before the movie starts.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Sadly, I only get dubbed Cartoon Network >_<

But if I have the possibility to watch it and record it legally, then downloading it with BT or whatever and watching it on my comp with the original language, would be perfectly legal? I mean, Ive already payed for it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Toonami aired all 5 new episodes back to back on friday saturday and earlier today. So judging by the time of your post, you have probably missed it.

I have no idea when or if it will be repeated but you can watch it on the net or erm via the other way that we are not allowed to talk about on the forums

It will be on tommorow from 10 am. One good thing about Toonami it's almost impossible to miss anything completely.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

For ppl in the UK it seems they are repeating volume 2 of clone wars this week, so if you have missed any here's your chance catch up.

I loved palpatine's fake concern

at being kidnapped

Also anakin

using force choke on the techno union guy

and the blue sumo monsters chanting "HAWT KAZET!"

Ithorian force scream was cool too.