What happened to the rest of the K1 crew?

Ok so we find out a little about Revan and Bastila and Carth make camoes, HK-47/T3/Canderous are party members but what about the rest of them?

I know if you played ds them most of them could be dead but if you were ls then they would all be alive.

So why did we not hear about them? Do either of the droids/Canderous mention them?

EVERYONE STOP SAYING REVAN MAKES A CAMEO A VISION/MEMORY/HALLUCINATION IS NOT A CAMEO (w00t)

I Bindo my Wookie.  :)

Anyway, in my last KotOR 1 game I played a DS female which I killed Jolee and Juhani, then had Zaalbar kill Mission (very satisfying) and after I killed Malak Carth showed up on the Star Forge trying to convince me to kill Bastila and die with him as the Repubic fleet destroys the Star Forge.  I chuckle and sliced the cur like the dog he is.

Give this man a medal! :cool:

He's a legend.  :cool:

*grumble* *grumble* I'm too old to be a legend! *grumble* *grumble* Damn it, kid, you just wait until you're my age and see what they call you! *grumble* grumble* I'm too old and I've seen enough to earn the right to grumble! *grumble*

[/bindo]

"Thank you. It takes effort to be positively irreverent at my age."

;)

Thing is Disciple didn't state teh full title of that book.

Its the "The Erotic Adventures of Jolee Bindo:  Doin' a Ho with da Force"

;););)

It's disturbing, yet I'm laughing.

manthing2.jpg

I expect some of them to return in KotOR III... but perhaps that's just wishful thinking on my part.

most likely (edit) *not* (/edit) as you get the oppertunity to kill the majority of them at one point or another... Juhanni Jolee Carth Zaalbar Mission and Bastilla.. and the remaining ones DO make cameos :lol:

I iddnt even let Carth onto the Star Forge... So it was just me n' Bastilla n' Candyman assulting it, she better not be be egtting any funny ideas with Candyman while I was slappign Malak around! :)

I don't see why opting to kill should count more than opting to not kill. Clearly some of these NPC's are irefutably dead if Revan went DS on the temple summit, but in the cases where Carth could be dead if Revan was DSF and Bastila could be dead if Revan was LSM or F, why should "could be dead" count more than "could be alive"? In both cases i think "could be dead = is dead" would annoy more players. I guess Obsidian thought so too in the case of Bastila, as she shows up if Revan was LSM even though she "could be dead". For this i applaud them.

I saw some mention carth could be dead if ds/f, but i had

revan d/s male and there was a tiny cutscene with the disciple (my exile was also male) where carth was alive and nodding to disciple in a hologram. is this the same for ds/f?

it all depends how you answer Attons questions, it has nothing to do with your character type

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Ok so we find out a little about Revan, Bastila and Carth make camoes, HK-47/T3/Canderous are party members but what about the rest of them?

I know if you played ds them most of them could be dead but if you were ls then they would all be alive.

So why did we not hear about them? Do either of the droids/Canderous mention them?

EVERYONE STOP SAYING REVAN MAKES A CAMEO A VISION/MEMORY/HALLUCINATION IS NOT A CAMEO (w00t)

Sorry my fault, i should have used a comma instead of a 'and'.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!