Anyone else feel the game was somehow incomplete?

I under stand completely, in the next 3 months there will be an offical response from the development team on the next game. Not to get your hopes up or to provide you with false news , we were referred by one of your guests . Who wanted an answer to the ending sequence. There is not an offical comment at this time just some new from behind the screen. I normally dont post on these forums just because of the fact that gamers always want more and I personally can't give you more with out consequences.

Hi, i'm new here (although a bit of a lurker when I found out I wasn't the only person... 'disappointed' with the ending), and while it is great that a third game is on the cards (or in development now as we speak... somewhere), I'd much, much, rather the second one fixed first.

I am naive though aren't I? I wish the decision man from LA had a long walk out the airlock...

Besides, how on Earth could TSL have a detrimental effect on Episode 3? If anything it would fire people up to either get the game, or see the movie, or do both. No, I'd say LA's only real concern was the success of their own game tie in to Episode 3 (if you have seen the 'Making the Game' segment on the SW Trilogy boxed set, you'll know what I mean). I think if anything TSL would crumple their own inhouse game. Not to slight Lucas Entertainment, but, well, their own recent track history is kinda... lacking.

I under stand completely, in the next 3 months there will be an offical response from the  development team on the next game. Not to get your hopes up or to provide you with false news , we were referred by one of your guests . Who wanted an answer to the ending sequence. There is not an offical comment at this time just some new from behind the screen. I normally dont post on these forums just because of the fact that gamers always want more and I personally can't give you more with out consequences.

Who are you!? :cool:

Like many others I was dissapointed not because TSL was a bad game, in fact I really couldn't put it down. It sucked me in just like K1.

But after so much time spent the ending just hurts. But anyone can see the potential that TSL could be. That's what's dissapointing to the gamers out there.

I keep hearing the same rumor that LA thinks (thought) that releasing TSL around the time Revenge of the Sith wouldn't be a "smart" move?

Are they smoking Spice or what?!

That is the PERFECT move for a game like this. Especially, with TSL's more RotS-like storyline and darker themes. That would have been pure SYNERGY (as corny as that sounds) with one feeding the other and vice versa.

Instead, they are going to release a crappy RTS game that is going to join the long line of mediocre movie tie-in games... Let alone that continue the same, dismal performance (sales wise) as games like "Galactic Battlegrounds" did.

I think this is just a case of pure ego.

They knew OE could deliver somethnig that makes whatever in-house game LA is working on look like complete sh*t (that it will be anyway), so they figure they'll not only rake in Christmas sales, but also get their competiton out of the way in one fell swoop. That really is Darkside Mastery!

===

Also, not to run this into the ground, but as I said in another thread, the reason I am so vocal about the things I don't like about this game is that I actually DO like the game and see so much potential in it.

I know that sounds odd... But it's really not if you think about it.

If I didn't like the game... I wouldn't post about it (right or wrong). I'd simply move on to something else. For example, I hate Counter-Strike and don't play it... Yet I don't go to the forums and moan and wail about why I don't like it because it would be useless and a complete waste of time.

I voice my concerns and criticisms here because there is the slight possibility that LA and OE know they screwed up and we might get some kind of content-patch in the near future (aside from technical patches).