WEIRDEST THING EVER

Some time after the arrival of GO-TO the droid you see him destroy The remote Bao-Dur owns!

THEEEENNNN....

YOU SEE THE REMOTE FLYING BACK TO NORMAL!!!

Acting as if nothing happened...

(Please clarify that for me...)

Now another weird-ass incedent also happened which baffled me... :devil:

You see the HK droid going to talk to T3 about some "Discovery" on the ship... which is fair enough.... BUT THEN T3 ZAPSS HK!!

Now thats all well and good... i love spicy stories of unpredictable betrayel :D ... but as i talked to both of them.... HK mentioned that he doesnt know anything about the "Discovery"... Then i talked to T3 and there was no dialogue for that....

Then as i finally completed the game... i conformed my belief that there was no purpose for this betrayel!

I didnt like this because i absolutely LOVED T3 but when i saw him "Betray" us it was actually for no purpose!!!! :(

Then my love dississipated... :(

Please help... :geek:

I assume T3 has voicelocked the computer to itself so you can't find the Star Forge (or remnants of). It has wiped its memory of that data too. It attacks HK because it knows that the droid can mimic its voice and discover the factory. It is trying to protect the galaxy. I assume it is T3 itself which reprograms HK, especially given that HK suddenly likes the droid. As for GOTO I have no idea.

Thats the point where GOTO reprograms the remote. Afterwards he says to Bao Dur I have examined your droid and would like you to make similiar upgrades.

When I watched the scene over and over , it was more like the remote sinking into the floor (graphic glitch) rather than being destroyed.

HK has lots of nice things to say about T-3 after he's "shocked".

Not sure if it was the location of the Star Forge or M5 he was hiding, perhaps both.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

yeahh.... Thats kool....

Thx for that, interesting concept... escpecially how T3 could have been hiding the starforge location or M5....

(continued replies would be still read and heard... so keep 'em comin'! :D :D )

Cheers :cool:

Thats the point where GOTO reprograms the remote. Afterwards he says to Bao Dur I have examined your droid and would like you to make similiar upgrades.

When I watched the scene over and over , it was more like the remote sinking into the floor (graphic glitch) rather than being destroyed.

Not always, in my game GO-TO told that BEFORE zapping the remote.

And I have no clue to why he do did it an the remote survived.

yeahh.... Thats kool....

Thx for that, interesting concept... escpecially how T3 could have been hiding the starforge location or M5....

(continued replies would be still read and heard... so keep 'em comin'! :D  :D )

Cheers  :cool:

IMO, T3 doesn't want HK pressing the issue of where the ship has been, and I'm not completely convinced it's his original programming. The dialogue with various characters very subtly suggested that it was KREIA who voice-locked the computer. But T3 was completely silent. Kreia was alone with T3 on Ebon Hawk (with the exception of HK, who was locked in a room) prior to encountering the Exile; she had ample time to do a little reprogramming, to 'use' the droid to buy her time to get in some retraining.

In the intro, you get a brief scene of HK breaking out of the room, only to be blasted to bits... and I believe it had to be T3 who did so. The miners on Peragus were probably responsible for salvaging and selling the HK parts that they found. T3 cannot allow HK to pursue his later line of questioning, so he memory-wipes HK, which is why HK no longer can respond to your query.

In the intro, you get a brief scene of HK breaking out of the room, only to be blasted to bits... and I believe it had to be T3 who did so

No, that's HK-50, and he isn't blasted to bits.

Drat, now I have to go back and look; but I had the distinct impression that this HK unit was red and rusty. And in that case, how did it happen that HK47 ended up dissembled in that very same room?

It's a bit confusing. The miners mentioned only two droids being onboard, and they do say the protocol droid was talking and was put into the maintenance bay. So you're right, the one they're talking about had to be HK50.

Yet HK47 was on board the Ebon Hawk too, for the duration. And if HK50 ended up there as well, he could NOT have blasted HK47, because it would be like 'killing' himself. HK50 was not damaged; so who got blasted, and by whom? Because of the time frame/sequence of events, that feels more recent than the Sith attack. There was pounding on the medbay door just prior, and the ship was already dead in space..

It's a bit confusing.  The miners mentioned only two droids being onboard, and they do say the protocol droid was talking and was put into the maintenance bay.  So you're right, the one they're talking about had to be HK50.

Three droids, actually. T3, the HK-50, and T3's friend from the intro who is later found in the secure storage room (and as long as the door is intact you can blow up the little droid's remnants via the hangar console, in order to open the door).

HK50 was not damaged; so who got blasted, and by whom?  Because of the time frame/sequence of events, that feels more recent than the Sith attack.  There was pounding on the medbay door just prior, and the ship was already dead in space..

Yep, it is confusing. During the prologue there was another inaccessible region (Kreia's room), so *theoretically* the HK-50 might have been there although it seems more logical to assume he was in the bay where HK-47 was found later.

Was Kreia's room visible via one of the cameras during the prologue? I think the security console had only one option, for unlocking the door, but no camera options. And IIRC the computer showed only locations connected to the garage 'sidequest'.

Also note that several other droids were blown apart in cutscenes but reappeared later, quite intact.

Drat, now I have to go back and look; but I had the distinct impression that this HK unit was red and rusty.  And in that case, how did it happen that HK47 ended up dissembled in that very same room? 

Hehe your mind is playing tricks on you, I thought it was HK-47 at first too but it's just a black (in the smoke) HK with red eyes, it doesn't show you who it is, so your assuming it was HK-47.

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

Drat, now I have to go back and look; but I had the distinct impression that this HK unit was red and rusty.  And in that case, how did it happen that HK47 ended up dissembled in that very same room? 

Hehe your mind is playing tricks on you, I thought it was HK-47 at first too but it's just a black (in the smoke) HK with red eyes, it doesn't show you who it is, so your assuming it was HK-47.

Two words: ATI Radeon. It's not my mind. Really.