Amusing Glitches

Just got to the part where Zez-Kai Ell greets me in Mira's chambers. The whole time he was talking, I kept getting up and fulling down. Afterwards, there was a weird sound. Anyone else had this glitch?

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I get a glitch at the telos academy the first time, when my party members are put in force cages. It will show kreia and bao dur, but atton's force cage is empty. you can still hear him talking, though.

Also, im not sure if this is a glitch or not, but once i was on the telos academy. i had just found T3 and talked to him, and then it showed me the movie with visas! and get this, after bao dur talked to me about my lightsaber but before we went to any other planets, i found visas in the back room! is this a glitch or what?

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Also, im not sure if this is a glitch or not, but once i was on the telos academy.  i had just found T3 and talked to him, and then it showed me the movie with visas!  and get this, after bao dur talked to me about my lightsaber but before we went to any other planets, i found visas in the back room!  is this a glitch or what?

No glitch, it's supposed to happen (at least the last time I checked it was...)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

There must be a spinny chair in there somewhere....sneaky Atton. :ph34r:

I've got an interesting one, in my current game (and it's getting annoying). Every time I go to a loading screen, when I come back, my guy has lost roughly 10% of his vitality. If I go to a load point (Say the door to khoonda) and just go inside, outside, repeat, I can actually KILL my guy. Takes eleven loads in quick succession, but there it is.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Also, im not sure if this is a glitch or not, but once i was on the telos academy.  i had just found T3 and talked to him, and then it showed me the movie with visas!  and get this, after bao dur talked to me about my lightsaber but before we went to any other planets, i found visas in the back room!  is this a glitch or what?

That may actually be a glitch, since you aren't supposed to run into Visas until you've left the Telos Academy, landed on a planet, exited, then re-entered the Ebon Hawk. If it happened to him upon entering the ship at the Telos Academy, then that may well be a glitch.

There must be a spinny chair in there somewhere....sneaky Atton. :ph34r:

I've got an interesting one, in my current game (and it's getting annoying). Every time I go to a loading screen, when I come back, my guy has lost roughly 10% of his vitality. If I go to a load point (Say the door to khoonda) and just go inside, outside, repeat, I can actually KILL my guy. Takes eleven loads in quick succession, but there it is.

I got the same glitch, but with Bao-Dur. After

he bacame a Jedi Guardian

the glitch was gone.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

That may actually be a glitch, since you aren't supposed to run into Visas until you've left the Telos Academy, landed on a planet, exited, then re-entered the Ebon Hawk. If it happened to him upon entering the ship at the Telos Academy, then that may well be a glitch.

I think he meant the movie where Visas talks with Gibberish man. I also got this right after talking with T3. Once I also got it where the merc's are trying to kill a Sullastun. As soon as I gained the points, the movie started. Same with T3.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I havent seen this bug mentioned on the first 10 pages of this post, so I hope im not repeating myself. Anyways, when you go back to the enclave and enter the restored section with two partymembers (NOT Kreia), I noticed that once the cutscene ends, they just stand still at the exit and are no longer a part of your party. whats weird is that if you now leave the restored enclave section (ie get the loading screen) you can now re-select these two party members. Now when you go back into the restored enclave, you will now have twins! one pair will follow you, while the other pair stand at the door. you can talk to both versions too  (w00t) ! Here is a screenshot:

post-14734-1138031016_thumb.jpg

hehe kamino's cloning secret is glitches

hi.

I think he meant the movie where Visas talks with Gibberish man. I also got this right after talking with T3. Once I also got it where the merc's are trying to kill a Sullastun. As soon as I gained the points, the movie started. Same with T3.

I don't think so:

This (bolded) is the bit I was referring to. I usually get the movie with Visas when I'm in Citadel Station, and I know that can happen any time, but you're only supposed to run into Visas after at least landing on another planet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this hapened to me twice. one with kreia walking around on Telos (outside the buidings of course) and one time it was a bunch of those nar shadaa saracas or somthing...

it does make you go WTF?!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

ya i got another one...i was on the endar spire when i pressed R to search a body. my pc, though, just ran past the body, through the wall, and into space...got a picture somewhere if i can find it. i had to switch to trask and then my character appeared in front of him.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

especially becuz its so easy in K2. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Just ran into an...interesting...glitch.

One of those moments that makes you go "WTF?"

wtf13rp.th.jpg

We'll hit the ground faster this way

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

i think that is the ground...

i got another glitch on the telos polar caps, when you meet the HK droids. i killed two and they killed atton and kreia. then it was just me against the last one. this one didnt attack me though, just kind of stood there. i canceled combat and walked around just to test it, & he didnt follow... strange.

this one is in K1. when you get the mantle of the force gem from yavin, it gives you a cyan blade. i noticed it stays on like the cyan sabers in K2.

kotorsign.jpg

this one is in K1. when you get the mantle of the force gem from yavin, it gives you a cyan blade. i noticed it stays on like the cyan sabers in K2.

I get the same thing as well. You would think they would have fixed that in the second game.